You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #17 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Chickamauga, Georgia
“VALUE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

Clean..Great value...The staff is what makes this the place to stay on the north side. They will go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. Hands down, a good place to earmark. you won't regret it..

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am proud of our team for making your stay comfortable. It is great to read that your room was clean and that you found us to be a great value. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Kennesaw, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

For the quality of the room you are getting, it can't be beat. Clean and spacious with a great staff. I would absolutely recommend this place in Kennesaw over any other 2 to 25 Star on your list. I am a frequent traveler and stay in Kennesaw for several days every couple of months.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your spacious room and our helpful staff. I am so glad to read that you would recommend our hotel to others. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

Rooms were average. If you are looking for something inexpensive and decent, this is your spot. Great location for resturants and bars. There is another location less than 1/4 mile away and they are I Pete opposites. The other location is a dump. If both locTionssgiw up, stay at this location.

• Stayed November 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to read that you appreciated our location close to restaurants, and that you found our hotel to be a good value. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014 via mobile

Maybe the worst hotel I've stayed in. I'm an avid traveller and have stayed in 9 hotels in 6 different states over the last 2 weeks.

I checked in last night, took a risk on hotwire for a better rate, and regretted it. Should have paid the extra money for holiday inn or any of the other options here. The hotel looks. Ice from the outside, and the parking lot is well lit.
Once inside, the girl at the front desk was rude, did not acknowledge I was trying to check in and told me she had to finish her night audit before she could help me. I've been on the road for 12 hours and would like a shower and a bed to sleep, being greeted like that was enough to make me want to walk out at that moment. I patiently waited and she asked my last name. She never actually asked for an ID or verified my identity in any way. She did not ask for a credit card. I would be HIGHLY skeptical of the safety and security here!!! She asked if I wanted a smoking room and I said NO. She put me in one anyway. The room is dingy and the entire floor reeks of smoke. Bed linens included. The bath towels have the texture of a loofah exfoliating sponge and there are no bath amenities. The carpet felt damp, which is always a gross feeling. The bed and pillows are not comfortable and the room was cold. I'd never stay here again. I'm glad I only booked one night instead of risking the entire trip at such an unfriendly and dirty place.

• Stayed November 2014
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I sincerely apologize about the service you received at check-in. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are reviewing our customer service standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. I would also like to apologize for the unpleasant odor and cleanliness issues in your room. I will be working with my staff to ensure that we are properly deep cleaning rooms to remove odors. I am also sorry to read that your linens and bed were not comfortable. Your feedback on these issues will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ken@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

It was a little better than staying in a car, but not much. We were there for three days. For the entire three days the room reeked of curry. The smell was so strong that even spraying deodorizer and opening the window didn't help.
We were on a business trip and we were only in the room a few hours a night to sleep. So instead of trying to change rooms we decided to tough it out. After all, we were certain the curry scent would fade. But there was more to follow.
The air vent in the bathroom leaked water all over the floor. Not a little drip. We had to keep towels on the bathroom floor to soak up the water.
Also, for some reason our room keys would suddenly stop working and we would have to go the front desk to get new keys. This happened several times. In fact, once even one of the new keys stopped working!
Sure, there is a full kitchen in the room. But you have to go to the front office to ask for cups, or plates, or silverware....the normal things you would expect to find in a kitchen.
The Grab and Go Breakfast is more of a kindergarten snack. It shouldn't be called breakfast.
If you are still considering staying there, I should warn you the walls are very thin.
This is where you stay if your life hasn't worked out as well as you'd hoped.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Kennesaw, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

I stayed here for three nights with my family. During our trip, we stayed Holiday Inn in Asheville area and Wingate by Wyndham in downtown Atlanta. Among them, my parents love this place the most as the room is clean and they can cook their own food at the kitchen in the room. (If you are very peculiar about food or want to save some money by cooking your own food, this place is the best option in Kennesaw area). But most of all, we were stunned by friendly staff who understood our situation and tried to provide us the best option they could give. Lora let us stay few more hours after the regular check-out time as we didn't have a place to store our luggage until my graduation ceremony on that day. It helped us a lot to move around and my parents were happy about the kindness. For my future visit in Kennesaw, I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I had a few days in between moving apartments so needed a cheap short-term place to stay--I was hesitant about staying at this hotel at first since some reviews noted that it was smelly & rough but decided to give it a shot. I was surprisingly impressed with the room and staff. The room obviously isn't 4-star hotel like but for the price of the hotel I was impressed--the carpet seems relatively new, laminate hardwoods in the kitchen and bathroom also seem new. There are updated modern fixtures and chairs and the bed was clean and comfortable. I did buy a candle because there was a bit of a strange smell but to be honest I think it was because the walls had recently been painted. I did request a non-smoking room and was happy that at no point during my stay did I smell any cigarette smoke. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a clean, comfortable, affordable place to stay.

Room Tip: Request non-smoking
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Ryan - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness and comfort of your room. We are glad that we could exceed your expectations and provide you with a pleasant stay.

Thank you again for your kind words. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center? Share your experiences!