You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #17 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Carmel, IN
“Surprising!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We only stayed overnight, and I wasn't expecting much. The positives: Great location in Town Center area, everything nearby, very comfortable bed--possibly foam, but a queen would have been an improvement over the double. The decor-very updated colors and bedding. Room was very clean. The front desk people were very friendly and check in and out was quick and efficient. Did not experience any odor. We were given a handicapped room on the main floor, not requested but was fine. Negatives: no vanity in bathrm, no hook on wall or door in bathroom.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a home away from home for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Phoenix
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Pros: All Extended Stay Americas and Studio + Suites are becoming ESA using a bright green and brown color combo ~ which I love. These hotels offer basic kitchens for longer staying guests. Since we travel for our jobs I seek these out when working in area for a week or more. I travel with a portable kitchen anyway, so have some of my own kitchen supplies.

This location is just off I-75 & Chastain Road (LOTS of shopping & restaurants) 3-7 minutes north of the I-575 split and I-285. Is right next to the college also. Whole Foods is <7 miles away and Papi's Cuban Restaurant was a fun discovery on Chastain.

Cons: beds are hard (NOT pillow-top) and linens are cheap polyester. Kitchen lacks basic tools (large mixing bowl, cooking spoon, dishwashing liquid); bathrooms are given a basic~nothing more~ cleaning; NO business center or a way to print 1 file if needed.

We have used other ESA locations that offered the kitchen basics mentioned above & missing here plus cotton linens. This location was OK, but with so many other choices, we'd probably look for another brand next time we are working in the area.

Room Tip: 3 floor bldg, 1 SLOW elevator near front entrance. Smokers stand at the front entrance late into the...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed for a month during some remodeling of our bathrooms. We did experience the "filthy and horrible smoke odor" from Jenn C's review. After complaining a couple of times they moved us to a different room and we had no more problems. The property was in pretty good repair, clean, and reasonably priced for all that we got. Overall, Lorna and Owen both worked very hard to provide a very friendly and accommodating atmosphere. We were a little sad when it was time to leave.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why we strive so hard to accommodate them with clean, comfortable rooms at an exceptional price. In order to meet the needs of our guests, we designate certain rooms for smokers and the rest for non-smokers. Guests who request non-smoking rooms should always be placed in an available non-smoking room. Clearly there was a regrettable error, of which I have made all of our staff aware, during your stay.

North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

While relocating to Kennesaw, Georgia I needed a place to stay until my new place was ready. I selected Extended Stay because of the proximity to I-75, the shops and eating places nearby, within walking distance and the mall that was nearly 2 blocks away.

The staff was VERY friendly and the rooms were very clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling through Kennesaw, Georgia.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, February 25, 2013

Imlay City, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Experienced a horrible night at this hotel.

Booked a 2 bed non smoking and was given a smoke filled 1 bed unit for our family of 5.

Complained and was told it was the last room left. After complaining more and was told the other open rooms were reserved for guests who paid more than we did.

The kids had to sleep on the floor.

Floors in stairway were filthy. Look like they haven't been swept in a month.

We opened windows and cranked heat to 80 and slept that way all night.

Never staying with this company again!!!

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The situation you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am reviewing our reservation and maintenance procedures with our staff. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

It is a great pleasure staying at Extended stay at Kennesaw were you have clean rooms and were the Manager and staff makes you feel welcome and were they will do everything they can do to make you feel at home.
I have been working in the Atlanta area since 2004 and have been staying at different motels trying to find a clean , safe place to stay close to work at a reasonable price. My stays can last up to a year.
I found the Extended Stay at Kennesaw 14 miles from my work , but it is well worth the drive .
Thank God I don't have to look any more for a place to stay when I am in the Atlanta area working.

• Stayed November 2012
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Atlanta - Kennesaw. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center? Share your experiences!