“Felt just like home” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #10 of 30 hotels in Kennesaw
North Carolina
“Felt just like home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

While relocating to Kennesaw, Georgia I needed a place to stay until my new place was ready. I selected Extended Stay because of the proximity to I-75, the shops and eating places nearby, within walking distance and the mall that was nearly 2 blocks away.

The staff was VERY friendly and the rooms were very clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling through Kennesaw, Georgia.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, February 25, 2013

38 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Imlay City, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Experienced a horrible night at this hotel.

Booked a 2 bed non smoking and was given a smoke filled 1 bed unit for our family of 5.

Complained and was told it was the last room left. After complaining more and was told the other open rooms were reserved for guests who paid more than we did.

The kids had to sleep on the floor.

Floors in stairway were filthy. Look like they haven't been swept in a month.

We opened windows and cranked heat to 80 and slept that way all night.

Never staying with this company again!!!

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The situation you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am reviewing our reservation and maintenance procedures with our staff. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

It is a great pleasure staying at Extended stay at Kennesaw were you have clean rooms and were the Manager and staff makes you feel welcome and were they will do everything they can do to make you feel at home.
I have been working in the Atlanta area since 2004 and have been staying at different motels trying to find a clean , safe place to stay close to work at a reasonable price. My stays can last up to a year.
I found the Extended Stay at Kennesaw 14 miles from my work , but it is well worth the drive .
Thank God I don't have to look any more for a place to stay when I am in the Atlanta area working.

• Stayed November 2012
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Atlanta - Kennesaw. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

The king size bed was just great. The TV and the internet was on time. The toaster and the coffee maker was just great. I really enjoyed the laundry room.it was very convenient. The refergerator and the stove also enabled me to feel like I was at home. And I really enjoyed my stay at Extended Stay America- Atlanta- Kennesaw Town Center, 3000 George Busbee Parkway, Kennesaw, Ga. 30144.

Room Tip: I love the first floor for convenience.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Atlanta - Kennesaw. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Georgetown
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

1st time staying at this hotel with this franchise. We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights renting out 2 rooms during the Labor Day weekend. The entrance, lobby, hallways and rooms had the typical smell of an older hotel. However, the property looked new from the outside and inside. The two rooms we rented were very well clean and spacious with sturdy and well maintained furniture. The only two issues we found were the toaster in 1 room did not work correctly and the light bulbs for two of the lamps in the other room needed to be replaced...these are minor issues. They were not replaced during our stay only because we intentionally left the 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign. The desk clerks were very professional and quickly processed our check-in and check-out. Also, the walls and doors do an excellent job of keeping the noise out. In addition, the price was perfect.

Overall, this is a highly recommended hotel to choose if you plan to visit downtown Atlanta or surrounding area. Clean, quiet, comfortable.

Room Tip: Rooms don't include shampoo and dishwasher soap. However, you can ask for these items at the fro...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, September 7, 2012

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Six-month contract from 3/5/12 - 8/24/12. Live near Charlotte, NC. Home each weekend. Paid weekly rate which worked out to $20 to leave stuff in room over weekend. Well worth it. Very friendly, helpful, courteous staff. Sustained an injury and surgery while playing sports and was on crutches during 7 weeks of stay. Front desk offered unsolicited help with groceries. Kim, housekeeping, helped each week with luggage. Even called Lorna the manager one day to ask that she go into my room and put an ice pack in the freezer that I had forgotten for my therapy. Very clean. No harsh chemicals used in cleaning or masking odors. Very fresh linens.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, especially Kim and Lorna. We strive to provide a "home away from home", or a place where someone like yourself can feel comfortable recupperating. It is so rewarding to know we were able to provide this for you and hope you are healing nicely, soon to be back on your feet!

Kennesaw, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I've had a great experience and stay here.I've been coming and going from North Carolina to work in Kennesaw for the last three years;and I've made this hotel my home away from home. It would be great if a common sitting area would be provided for guests like me who have friends and family visiting, considering that I am staying on a long term basis.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center? Share your experiences!