Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #15 of 30 hotels in Kennesaw
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I've had a great experience and stay here.I've been coming and going from North Carolina to work in Kennesaw for the last three years;and I've made this hotel my home away from home. It would be great if a common sitting area would be provided for guests like me who have friends and family visiting, considering that I am staying on a long term basis.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

44 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I hope to help anyone else trying to decide where to stay in this area like I was. This property is definitely a good option for anyone looking for a convenient, clean, economical suite in a great safe and clean town/exit. I was worried because I had not stayed at an extended stay before and wanted to find an economical option for our week stay for a baseball tournament. This location is at a great location, near two interstates for easy access and great malls, restaurants, etc. That was my first relief as I didn't know the area at all heading from Florida. I've stayed at many hotels for travel ball and spend much more than my $46.99 a night rate I had here. I was most weary of the area/safety and I couldn't have been more pleased. The room itself was on the third floor and was one of the quietiest I've ever stayed in, which is a big plus for me. I've stayed in Homewood Suites in Ft. Myers to the the tune of $100+ a night with constant flushing noised down mybedroom wall 24/7. The air was cold, the room was clean and adequate, and the kitchenette was a huge plus for a week's stay. The laundry room was large and in working condition, which is more than I can say for some of the more expensive hotels that I've stayed in. There is no breakfast which is not a huge priority for us as we never make the timeframe usual hotels offer it and usually have to go pick up something anyway. There is not a pool (except the one at the sister hotel you can use) which is not something baseball players need in the middle of a tournament anyway. There is not daily housekeeping which frankly I am glad about. It saves the daily knocking on the door "housekeeping and the daily tip (another savings). When we needed new towels we just switched them out at the front desk. Then after five days we were scheduled for a full housekeeping, which was sufficient. We had an issue with our refrigerator and the staff was more than diligent in getting it switched out and even asked if we wanted a new room until the weekend was over and the repairman was there. The front desk staff was exceptionally helpful all through the process from booking the room to checking out. The best part of the entire process was we were quickly refunded the balance of the days we didn't need to stay there. The hotel was well-kept and quiet as promised. The only improvement to our room could be a ventilation in the bathroom and a larger TV and a bit softer mattress, but remember for $46.99 (half of what I normally spend) I was exceptionally pleased. They will get my business again.

Room Tip: 333 Third floor facing back of hotel
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Atlanta - Kennesaw. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

Great place to stay for a home experence, clean and quiet, stay with them alot...

Room Tip: Great Non Smoking Floors
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
new jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

We had 2 rooms at a very good AAA rate. The one room was fine - except that the previous guests had stashed their dirty towels under the sink and housekeeping had not noticed. However, the second room (which my kids were staying in) was awful: no sheets on the bed, the toilet was backed up and clogged, and the refrigerator did not work. It obviously had not been cleaned; but they didn't have anything else available. We checked in at 10:30 so had to hurry and get the front desk to give us sheets, and then find a plunger, because they go home at 11:00 and we were on our own. They handed me the plunger and it was up to us to take care of the toilet!

There are numerous hotels on the same stretch of road, so if I have to go there again for any reason, I will be choosing a different hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Savannah, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2010

My wife and I stayed here overnight while I was traveling on business. The staff & room were nice, and the price was great. You may try bidding on this one for the lowest price. We did and were pleased.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

Stayed in several rooms with several colleagues. Beds good, room clean, kitchenette a plus to eat in, bathrooms large. No real complaints. Staff helpful. Wasn't completely familiar with this type of property but Extended Stay doesn't clean your room during your stay and will throw away garbage and give new towels daily. With 4 in a room, we really needed it vacuumed after a week. There isn't someone at the desk all the time either and this could be annoying. The location was close to Walmart, Kinkos, Olive Garden, ice cream, stores and an easy on and off the freeway. Took about 30 minutes to Atlanta and this was as close as we wanted to be.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Greensboro, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2010

This was my first time (& most likely the last) staying at this property. I was there for 3 nights, all of which were spent in discomfort on a rock hard bed in a room that I was told was the "show room" due to the hotel being at high capacity. The kitchen & bathroom were clean, however I quickly realized not to walk around barefoot due to an odd feel to the carpet, like it hadn't been cleaned in a while. There were also several stains on the carpet. The worst thing of all however has got to be that after finally managing to get to sleep on the last night, I was awakened by VACUUMING right outside my door at 2:45 in the morning!! Now granted, this was this persons first night on the job, but seriously...if someone doesn't have the common sense not to vacuum at such an hour, there should have been better instructions left (since the lobby is left unattended at night). The staff was nice, however seemed unaffected by my concerns when voiced.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center? Share your experiences!