“We won't stay here again” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center to your Saves list
Orbitz.com Ext. Stay America
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3000 George Busbee Parkway, Kennesaw, GA 30144   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 29 hotels in Kennesaw
new jersey
“We won't stay here again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

We had 2 rooms at a very good AAA rate. The one room was fine - except that the previous guests had stashed their dirty towels under the sink and housekeeping had not noticed. However, the second room (which my kids were staying in) was awful: no sheets on the bed, the toilet was backed up and clogged, and the refrigerator did not work. It obviously had not been cleaned; but they didn't have anything else available. We checked in at 10:30 so had to hurry and get the front desk to give us sheets, and then find a plunger, because they go home at 11:00 and we were on our own. They handed me the plunger and it was up to us to take care of the toilet!

There are numerous hotels on the same stretch of road, so if I have to go there again for any reason, I will be choosing a different hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

35 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Savannah, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2010

My wife and I stayed here overnight while I was traveling on business. The staff & room were nice, and the price was great. You may try bidding on this one for the lowest price. We did and were pleased.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

Stayed in several rooms with several colleagues. Beds good, room clean, kitchenette a plus to eat in, bathrooms large. No real complaints. Staff helpful. Wasn't completely familiar with this type of property but Extended Stay doesn't clean your room during your stay and will throw away garbage and give new towels daily. With 4 in a room, we really needed it vacuumed after a week. There isn't someone at the desk all the time either and this could be annoying. The location was close to Walmart, Kinkos, Olive Garden, ice cream, stores and an easy on and off the freeway. Took about 30 minutes to Atlanta and this was as close as we wanted to be.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Greensboro, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2010

This was my first time (& most likely the last) staying at this property. I was there for 3 nights, all of which were spent in discomfort on a rock hard bed in a room that I was told was the "show room" due to the hotel being at high capacity. The kitchen & bathroom were clean, however I quickly realized not to walk around barefoot due to an odd feel to the carpet, like it hadn't been cleaned in a while. There were also several stains on the carpet. The worst thing of all however has got to be that after finally managing to get to sleep on the last night, I was awakened by VACUUMING right outside my door at 2:45 in the morning!! Now granted, this was this persons first night on the job, but seriously...if someone doesn't have the common sense not to vacuum at such an hour, there should have been better instructions left (since the lobby is left unattended at night). The staff was nice, however seemed unaffected by my concerns when voiced.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
Dayton, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2007

This was my second stay at this property, the first being in May, 2007. This place is generally clean, friendly and in a good location.

I used my "Be Our Guest" coupon for a free night. The first room to which I was assigned had blood stains on the sheets. These linens had obviously been laundered, but if they cannot completely remove the stains, the linens should be discarded. Sorry, I wouldn't sleep on my OWN laundered stains!

The second room was a corner room with windows on two walls. This feels much more homey. The sheets were clean, but... although I was placed in a non-smoking room at my request, I could smell a great deal of tobacco smoke coming through the vents. It was so strong I thought the smoker was in my room.

Bottom line: This ESA is "ok," but do yourself a favor and check the linens BEFORE you turn in for the night!

• Liked — Location - near KSU
  • Disliked — Bloody sheets
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center? Share your experiences!