“Perfect Place for Baseball Tournament Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #6 of 30 hotels in Kennesaw
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Perfect Place for Baseball Tournament Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed at the Residence Inn for a baseball tournament. The place is great, it has everything you need, it is clean, staff are very nice and competent and friendly, washer and dryer room is clean and works great, rooms are very clean and equipped with all you need,k the breakfast is very good. I have absolutely no complaints and I am a picky customer. Very comfortable and I would highly recommend this place to anyone coming to Atlanta.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel, our associates and the services we offer. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel next summer!

78 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Apollo Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My hubby and I always travel to Kennesaw and stay at the Residence Inn, Kennesaw. Wow, they have recently done some amazing renovations (as needed), and our stay was delightful! Staff are always friendly and the hotel is close to great eateries and shopping. We will return!

Room Tip: Ground level rooms preferred so you don't have to take steps or elevator
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

After two separate two-week stays here at RI in Kennesaw we felt right at home each visit! The hotel is older but it has been well maintained, both inside and out. Our room was very nice, tastefully decorated and kept very clean. Breakfast each morning was wonderful and the manager's reception/dinner in the evenings was a treat.
Being there for two weeks in October '12 and again in January '13 gave us a chance to get to know the staff and trust us, they are wonderful! They are like family! They greeted us by name every time they saw us and at night, they always wanted to know what we had done for the day. We were there for business but had all afternoon and evening to tour the area. There is so much to do and see!
We highly recommend Residence Inn in Kennesaw and if time allows, be sure to explore the area. It is a wonderful and history-rich area!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel and our associates. I agree with you: there is much to see and to do in our history-rich area! I look forward to welcoming you back home when your travel plans bring you back to our area. Thank you again!
consum1
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I arrived a week ago and already the cable and power have been off twice! I am here on business and needless to say if there is no cable and internet every time it rains, I am in for a miserable trip. Just like lots of Marriott properties, they use a company called Guest-Tek had similar problems at other locations. Not happy when I see the name Guest-Tek because of pass and now present experiences. A Hotel Chain the size of Marriott really needs a more dependable company/system.

Besides that, the 1 bedroom suite is small but nice and clean and location of Hotel has lots of eateries close by. I did get to see 1 of the Studios, and it was a nice open space. It is an older Hotel which was renovated recently.

Room Tip: If you are on business, make sure you travel with a hot spot for your internet!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your candid feedback about your stay at our Residence Inn at Kennesaw. I do apologize for the power interruptions you experienced during your stay with us, as I realize that is terribly inconvenient for our guests who are trying to get some work done.

Over the course of 4 days, we experienced two severe storms. The first one took place on a Thursday and knocked out power to over 70,000 homes in the Atlanta area. The second one, on Sunday afternoon, took us by surprise. While the effects were not so widespread as the previous storm, Kennesaw was the area most severely impacted.

I have been at this hotel for 3 years; during this time, I have only experienced one power failure, which was doubled over those 4 days a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, we are completely at the mercy of Mother Nature and our local power company for such events. I am grateful that our power company has been able to restore service to us quickly after these past two events. I regret that I cannot provide you with a more definitive answer.

Thank you again for your helpful feedback and for being our guest.
Normal, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Arrived in the middle if a lightning storm and power outage. The employees were awesome, friendly and helpful. They even gave my 5 year old a glow stick so she wouldn't be scared. The room was clean and spacious, property well maintained, hot breakfast was yummy, way above expectations. But it was the service and friendliness that really made it a Marriott! (And the awesom Marriott bed)

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for your warm comments about our associates. I am grateful that our folks dealt with the emergency situation appropriately; yet, I am thrilled that they did so with kindness and empathy. I am happy that we could provide you with a safe haven from that terrible storm. The next time you're passing through, please pay us another visit. While I cannot promise you perfect weather, I don't expect a repeat of what you encountered. If so, we will have more glow sticks! Thank you for staying with us.
Urbana, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The staff at this hotel is wonderful, The manager Ms. Shepard was really helpful. The breakfast was really good. They have free WIFI, The rooms were very clean will stay at this hotel again if I'm in Kennesaw, GA They have several restaurants, Zaby's, Cracker Barrel,and a Pizza Restaurant.There is a mall close by. Close to Highway 75

Room Tip: Great and clean hotel
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel, our associates and our area. I'm happy you found our accommodations to your liking. I agree with you: we're in a great neighborhood for restaurants and things to do. I hope to see you again, should your travel plans bring you back to Kennesaw. Thank you for being our guest.
Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

It had been awhile since we stayed at a residence inn and based on this say it will probably be awhile before we return. We arrived around 10:30 pm and had to wait about 15 minutes to check in. The room was typical residence inn, it had a kitchen, living room, bed and bath. The hotel was older which showed in the decor. The bathtub drain would not close so I had to use a wash rag to keep the water in as much as possible. The breakfast had make your own waffles, sausage, juice, fruit, pastries. The staff was friendly. Checkout was fast.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for your invaluable feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. While I am pleased you found our breakfast offerings to your liking, I am embarrassed at your slow check-in experience and the failure of a tub stopper to function properly. Please accept my sincere apologies for these failures on our part.

Should your future travel plans call for a return to our area, I do hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the service and experience our guests have come to expect at our newly-remodeled Residence Inn. Thank you again for your helpful and candid observations.

Been to Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center? Share your experiences!