“Angela wells” 5 of 5 stars
Review of University Inn & Suites

You added University Inn & Suites to your Saves list
University Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1460 George Busbee Parkway NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144 (Formerly Magnuson Hotel Kennesaw)   |
Ranked #6 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
“Angela wells”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay the rooms and grounds where maintained and kept clean. The service was profession,friendly and helpful.the hotel is centally located close to resterants, shopping and highways

Stayed January 2016, traveled with family
Jay P, Manager at University Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Angela,
Thank you very much for your review and your continued loyalty to our hotel. We are very happy that you find our rooms clean and well maintained. We strive for excellent friendly service for each guest. We hope to see you again very soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love this hotel!!! jay and his staff are amazing and sweet! I enjoyed my stay here and I will definitely be back!!! great location!!! close to restaurants and shopping, very convenient!! I stayed in January but will be back to stay in the summer so I can swim in the hotel pool!

Stayed January 2016, traveled solo
Jay P, Manager at University Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Woods,
It is always a pleasure to serve you. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and we are very glad you value our service. Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We look forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was delighted to find a safe hotel right off an exit without breaking my bank account! The room was clean and spacious. I will stay again on my next trip to Atlanta. I want to thank the owner and staff for such great service!

Stayed January 2016, traveled on business
Jay P, Manager at University Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago

Dear Ms,
Thank you very much for staying with us and taking time to respond to our survey. We greatly appreciate your honest and kind comments. We are very happy you enjoyed our clean and spacious rooms. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

General Manager.
Smyrna, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Check in was smooth. We were happily surprised by the simple décor and cleanliness of the room we were in. Everybody loves such a situation especially when one needs to enjoy and concentrate on travel/business plans rather than on the condition of the hotel or accommodations.

We stayed for 2 nights. Housekeeper was very caring and friendly on the second day. We will definitely strongly recommend the hotel to our friends and associates. Breakfast was good enough to give us great kick start to the next day. Coffee was great !!!

We will also be back for sure to this hotel if we are in the same area in future.

Room Tip: None since we stayed their for the first time, but we enjoyed staying in the room we were in.
  • Stayed December 2015, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Nick,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We truly appreciate your kind words and you choosing to stay at our hotel. We know you have a lot of choice in hotels. We are very happy you found our rooms clean and comfortable and you enjoyed the breakfast and coffee. We will pass on your compliments to our housekeeping staff as well. We strive to go beyond the guests expectations and to build repeat guests, so we hope to see you again soon.
Thanks again,
General manager.
Calhoun, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful place to stay. I stay there once a week very friendly staff. Room is always very clean. Nice when they know you by name when you call they're always thrilled to accommodate my needs. Quite environment. Everyone is always pleasant and friendly. In a very good location. Always gives the best deals they match prices.

Stayed January 2016, traveled as a couple
Jay P, Manager at University Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 6, 2016

Ms. Tammy,
Thank you very much for responding to the survey. We enjoy serving you each week and look forward to it. We are very happy you find our rooms clean, comfortable and safe. We always strive to improve and excellent service is our standard.

Saint Augustine, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2016

I have been traveling most of the time and whenever I pass by Atlanta area, I would always love to break my journey at University Inn & Suites, Kennesaw, GA. I like the cleanliness, comfortable bed, powerful shower and clean carpet in the room. The hotel is always in good condition with excellent and friendly service. All together everything is very clean really enjoyed and will always would break my journey at the same place...
Dr. Rajesh Varma

Room Tip: Best views and quieter area...!!!
  • Stayed December 2015, traveled on business
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Jay P, Manager at University Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 4, 2016
Dear Dr. Varma
Thank you for your time to respond to survey and your continued business. We are very happy that you find our rooms very clean and comfortable and our service excellent. That is what we strive for. Its always a pleasure to assist you during your stay and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

General manager.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2016

The hotel is lovely, the rooms are beautiful, clean and offer a spacious bathroom. The staff is friendly, helpful and multilingual. I would recommend this hotel highly. Many things to do around the area. Kids enjoyed it.

• Stayed December 2015, traveled with family
      Location
Dear Mr. Yogesh,
Thank you for your survey and your reccomendations. We are very happy that you had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

General Manager.