You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3316 George Busbee Parkway, Kennesaw, GA 30144 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #26 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
“ESA Chastain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Firstly, kudos to Roderick for allowing me to checkin a couple of hours before the permitted checkin time.This definitely helped me settle down quickly and made me feel at home.The room was clean and had was equipped with all the essentials I needed away from home.The staff members that I had met were helpful and friendly.

Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was the nastiest hotel I have ever stayed in. I did not feel clean whatsoever- even taking a shower! The wallpaper was peeling off, the floor was cracking, the carpet was literally sticky and mushy under my feet. I felt like I was staying in a crack house. There were weird stains everywhere, towels were very aged with stains, the toilet had a rust ring around it, furniture in the room was covered in dust, the blanket had holes in it. We ended up not being able to feel comfortable and get much needed sleep in the space so we checked out and paid a little extra to stay somewhere much, much cleaner. I would probably die if I turned on a black light in this room. I will definitely never stay at an Extended Stay again, or recommend them to a friend. I have stayed in much nicer hotels for the same price. Also, when we walked in to check in, the staff was extremely rude. The lady asked how she could help us, and when I said I'm checking in, the lady sitting behind her rudely shouted out, YOU NEED TO FINISH UP WHAT YOU'RE WORKING ON FIRST. I was blown away. Why can't you just tell me you will be with me in a moment in a nice, respectful voice. I am giving you my money, why be rude? This is from someone who works in customer service. Never again! Worst hotel experience in my life, by far.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Rooms were not very clean. Dishes in the cabinet still had food on them, not stuck on food but bread crumbs and grease. Coffee pot was full of mold. Floor had dirt, dead bugs, and cobwebs. Lobby did not look clean. Old stained carpet and not well maintained. The best on in the area is the one around the corner at 3000 George Busby. I have been in the area for 8 months for work and this one by far is the best. Most of the reviews on the Extended Stays are very accurate.

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd., responded to this review, October 2, 2013
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I am so disappointed about the cleanliness of the hotel and your room. Please accept my apology. To prevent this from happening again, my team will be using your specific comments about the kitchen area and cleanliness as a training tool for our housekeeping staff.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at carrington@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is the kind of place that serves construction related workers on temporary assignment, families that need a temporary home, people who have animals, etc. besides the casual traveler like myself who can't afford much. It takes a lot of wear and tear. If you keep this in mind, some of the shortcomings won't be surprising - hall carpets need cleaning, trash in stairwells can overflow, customer service is lacking. BUT, my room was updated, clean and quiet. The grounds are nicely kept and the location is convenient to just about anything you could need or want.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd., responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Melinda - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am so glad that you liked your clean quiet room, our property overall and the hotel's location. Still, we strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the customer service provided to you was lacking. In response, I am coaching our entire team on how to provide better customer service and fulfill guest requests in the future so this issue is not repeated.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. Please contact me, at carrington@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Nobody was at the front desk when we pulled in at noon, nobody there again at 2 after we went to lunch to kill time. Had to wait for someone to "come back" to get our room. Nobody there at 6:30 a.m., No breakfast (not even on the go), the customer service here was AWFUL! How do you not have a person at the front desk from 8pm to 7am?? I will never be back at this hotel!

• Stayed August 2013
Plano,Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

The room stunk of dog pee and must.
Guys drinking alcohol at the front entrance. We checked our sheets and found the mattress all bloody and had been flipped over. Not sure why but the hotel didnt care, just shrugged their shoulders. We left and went to a different hotel.

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd., responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. The situation you described regarding the odor and the unclean mattress is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. In response to your feedback, we have ordered a replacement mattress and cleaned the carpets.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please contact me, at carrington@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed here for a month and the staff was awesome. They make sure you have everything you need and they are very polite. The room was much bigger than I expected. The bathroom was big and the kitchen had a full sized oven and refrigerator. There was a sofa bed which came in handy since I had my kids with me. It's really close to the mall and walmart. Everything is close by. Overall I really enjoyed my experience and I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needed it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd.

Address: 3316 George Busbee Parkway, Kennesaw, GA 30144 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios )
Location: United States > Georgia > Kennesaw
Ranked #26 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Extended Stay, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Kennesaw

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.