“Spacious room for 6!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd.

You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3316 George Busbee Parkway, Kennesaw, GA 30144 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #22 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Grand Haven, Michigan
“Spacious room for 6!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Usually my family of six are crammed in a tiny hotel room that's long and narrow, but extended stay has a beautiful room layout that gives plenty of room for moving around and relaxing. Great fully stocked kitchen and roomy closets and bathroom. Only thing they skimped on is the bfast but they have a grab and go bfast the offers fruit, cereal bars, coffee and oatmeal. If I had planned ahead we could have eaten in our nice kitchen, but I had t bought groceries.

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I stayed here for a little over a week during Christmas/New Years. They were doing renovations because the first floor was having some water leakage problems but the floor my room was on is fine. It was a good stay for a price that was definitely in my budget. I had a little issue the last couple of days it smelled like someone was smoking in the elevator. I'm just glad my floor was clean and there was no smoke smells, I have asthma so this is very critical. The lady at check in was very friendly and approachable. Thanks for a good stay! No terrible smoke and a very friendly staff is key to running a good hotel ^_^

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd., responded to this review, March 27, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is Excellence Every Day, Every Way, and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Thomasville, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

While the price is the reason why we stayed, we learnedly that you get what you pay for. We had to leave home and travel 5 hours to be with my daughter who had emergency surgery. Since we had no idea how long we would be, we tried a cheaper extended stay hotel. The terrible smell in the elevator was our first indication of the quality we would 'get. The room had a must smell also and the bed was terribly uncomfortable. On a positive note, the floors and bathroom appeared clean. The staff were friendly, but we frankly didn't feel safe. A lesson learned.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd., responded to this review, September 17, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review for our hotel. We are sorry to hear about your daughter and hope that she is doing better.

Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

Given how hard we work to provide our guests with outstanding accommodations, I was troubled to read your remarks about the bed in your suite and the smell to the room. Please know how important your comfort is to us. I am very sorry for the experience you had while staying with us.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

The staff was very freindly and accomadating. They addressed any and all concerns promptly and efficiently. The rooms were very clean and well kept. The locaion was perfect. The pool was very clean and refreshing.

• Stayed August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd., responded to this review, September 4, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

We stayed the month of August while waiting to start a new job out of state.

We very much enjoyed our stay...our room was very comfortable...there were 4 of us...my husband & I & our 2 boys..

Our room was large & roomy & VERY clean!

Stacy, Amy, Atul, and Natasha we very welcoming & helpful...
We weren't sure exactly when we would be leaving so our day to day basis was never an issue for them.

Jeannie kept our room spotlessly clean and went out of her way to help in any way she could..

I would defantly stay again...& recomend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Memphis, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

booked on line for a 1 night stay. Was too tired to look for another place. The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly. The lobby stinks. Room has an overwhelming smell. The room has a musty smell & couldn't breathe. We had to sleep with the window open even though it was below 30 degrees outside (mid-Feb) just so we could breathe. We still coudn't breathe right even with the fan on.
Stay away unless you are on a tight budget, or just way too tired to go up the street. We stayed up all night. The sheets,, pillows etc have a heavy chemical smell. Itchy too...

Room Tip: They told me they didn't have cleaners for the weekend so I didn't have any choice as the re...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd., responded to this review, February 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Studio Plus Atlanta - Kennesaw. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Florida City, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011 via mobile

Rooms need a little tlc..but not bad for price. Would stay again. I stayed for 9 days. Would recommend taking a foam pad for the bed.

• Stayed December 2011

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd.

Address: 3316 George Busbee Parkway, Kennesaw, GA 30144 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios )
Location: United States > Georgia > Kennesaw
Ranked #22 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Kennesaw

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.