“Best pizza in Georgia” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Acworth, Georgia, USA
“Best pizza in Georgia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

As a former New Yorker I am always on the look out for great pizza outside of New York. In Georgia this has been quite the challenge but at long last a pizza that comes awful close. They have one gigantic pizza that would feed a family of 10. While ambiance isn't much to rave about, the pizza is top self. The service and responsiveness of the staff is great. If you love pizza (and who doesn't) making the trip here is worth it. Great value for the money. The nearest to New York pizza you will find on Georgia..

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Georgia
“Not worth the hype!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We'd heard about this place and finally went due to its reputation. The hype well out-performed the reality! Ordinary pizza served in extraordinary sizes. So wish it was more than just a gimmick!

Visited November 2013
Kennesaw, Georgia
“HUGE pizza and generous portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Place is very lackluster inside and it takes a while to get your food but you forget about that when it comes your way. The portions are huge with no exaggeration!

The guy that took my order at the register was not very welcoming. I ordered the stromboli. He got my request for green olives wrong and I got green peppers instead. Darn. But when I got it, it was huge and had lots of the two toppings in it, not skimpy at all.

My only other complaint would be the big blow up Red Stripe bottle hung from the ceiling with string was very dusty. It is positioned right under a vent so I can imagine when that is blowing, it is not very sanitary.

However if you enjoy pizza, this is a great place taste and portion wise. Maybe get it to go since ambiance is lacking.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Excellent pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

To my surprise, the pizza was very good. The portions are humongous and the price is very reasonable. I would definitely visit again. My only recommendation would be that they build Moe locations.

Acworth, Georgia
“Not a pizza fan, but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I think this is probably the best pizza I've had in Georgia. We have gone here at off times, so we never really had to wait. For me, a long wait is a deal breaker. The giant pizza is fun if you are with a large group. The atmosphere is nothing special, but it is just a pizza place. We of course saw them on Man V. Food and had to try it (plain...no meat for us)!

• Visited July 2013