“Amazing place very nice especially for the price” 5 of 5 stars

You added Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   520 Roberts Court Northwest, Kennesaw, GA 30144   |
Ranked #15 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
“Amazing place very nice especially for the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The rooms are very clean the beds are comfy and the pillows are soft. The tv had some great channels. Its also in the middle of everything yet just secluded enough to be very peaceful and quiet. Overall I would say it was great and would definitely stay here again.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

When checking in the lobby was clean, well ordered. Desk clerk was efficient and completed check in very quickly. My room looked as if it had been recently remodeled...clean, well arranged and very comfortable. The second night of my stay I had a medical problem...my blood sugar dropped dramatically. Unfortunately I didn't have anything with me and called the desk as I was unable to go out. The attendant brought me a soda and snack from the vending area. He was fast with the help and extremely nice and caring. He told me to call if I needed additional assistance. This action saved a 911 call. Every employee that I encountered...four...were engaged, friendly and helpful. They showed that they cared about how they accomplished their jobs! Gold Star for employees!

Room Tip: Great employees that care! Clean and comfortable!
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Sunrise, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

We only stayed one night. Place was nice and clean. The heat worked excellently as this was one of the coldest nights I have seen in a long time. It was in the low 40's and VERY WINDY. The desk staff were nice and the young lady who greeted us had a huge smile when she greeted us. We will stay there again in the futire.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Macon, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2014

We got lost, call the hotel .The clerk text me the directions . The room is more then worth the money paid. I brought my dog and there was not an fee for him.
The rooms look new
We would recommend this hotel to our friends and family

Room Tip: Bring air fresher It smells of cleaning suppies Not bad. I have a very sensitived smeller
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

I am currently staying at this location, and it's clean comfortable and the staff are very kind. The rooms look amazing!
Furniture is brand new, internet is fast 16 mps. I will stay here again any time and day of the week.
The area is great also.

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

Great location. Clean and comfortable. Cozy beds but small pillows. Nice big shower head. Accommodating front desk. No iron or hair dryer in room. Quiet. No charge for pets which is appreciated. Would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

This Red Roof Inn was a great deal. It is close to I-75 which meant easy off and easy on. There are plenty of places to eat just a few minutes away. The hotel is currently being renovated which meant that the rooms are getting all new furnishings along with hardwood flooring. The a/c worked well and kept the room nice and cool during the hot days. It was a nice place to stay and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: This hotel sits right off the highway so ask for a room that is on the opposite side of the highway...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw? Share your experiences!