“Exceeded expectations!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Dallas
“Exceeded expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have never stayed at a Red Roof Inn, as I mostly do business travel and stay at "higher end" hotels. But my parents and I needed 2 rooms for several nights and wanted to watch the budget. The Red Roof Inn was a pleasant surprise! The staff was very friendly and made making reservations a breeze. The grounds were nicely maintained and the rooms were exceptionally clean! The bathrooms were immaculate. Moreover, the mattress was firm and the linens were clean & crisp. It's not fancy--but I truly felt Red Roof Inn Kennesaw delivered on its mission statement to "provide clean, comfortable rooms at a value." Indeed they did. I will definitely stay here again--and highly recommend.

Room Tip: May want a room not right off the 1st floor parking lot to minimize noise (folks coming/going).
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and allowing us to be your home away from home. I am pleased to hear you received friendly service the moment you walked in. I will be sure to praise the staff and share your comments with them. We strive to offer the best value in this area along with service or quality. We appreciate your kind comments and we look forward to your future visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Valdosta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I had stayed here previously several years ago with my daughter BUT we weren't staying in a handicap accessible then. This time however, due to my failing health I require one.
The grounds of the property are still neat and clean, very well kept.
The first room we were put in the air conditioning didn't work and with COPD/emphasema it's a must to have the room cool!! So, the front desk changed us to a different room, the air worked but no remote for the tv. My husband went up to the front desk to get a remote but the desk clerk couldn't find one so he told hubby that he'd bring us one to the room. We waited and waited, no remote. My husband went back to the front and this time a young woman was working the desk! The young man had just left without relaying our need for a remote to the next shift or anything! Hubby was not happy about that!!
There was no microwave nor refrigerator in our room either. I thought ALL motels had those these days.
No pool either.
There was also a cobweb hanging above what appeared o be an old light fixture that was no ,longer in use.
Needless to say, we won't be staying at any other Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience with others. First off, I want to apologize and let you know we value you as a guest. . I am truly sorry for the issue with the air conditioner and remote control. We will use this feedback to make sure another guest does not encounter the same situation. Our goal is to offer a nice clean, well maintained room, at a great value and price, with exceptional service. We look forward to having you as a guest in the near future.
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

It is what it is....a place to spend a night while on the road. The staff at the desk were friendly enough, not overly and not rude. The room was clean and sufficient. The grounds were clean and safe. It could use a renovation or a rate reduction possibly, but it served it's purpose.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to complete this review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you for completing the review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact us directly at 770-429-0323.
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We had been driving for several hours and decided to take a break, eat and sleep. We were greeted by the nicest front desk attendant, checked in a short amount of time, given information on local restaurants, called in our room to make sure we were comfortable and needed anything. The room was clean, the housekeeper came by and asked if there is anything to make our stay more pleasant. When we checked out they asked us about our stay. The employees were wonderful. We will be back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It is a pleasure knowing you found our staff to be accommodating and location convenient to many restaurants and entertainment venues. I truly have been blessed with a great staffing team and appreciate the review praising the service you received. The staff works hard to deliver a great guest experience. As a guest staying with us, it is nice that you noticed and we hope you continue to be a guest at our hotel on your future trips through Atlanta.
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Have stayed at this location several times over the years for baseball tournaments for my sons and more recently for miscellaneous trips to Atlanta for various events . Have always had a pleasant experience and believed it to be a very good bargain for the price . On this trip this past week-end , I experienced particularly outstandind service at the front desk from Tia who was simply professional in every way with the combination of her pleasant smile as well as consistent offers to help in any way needed . She is no doubt a valuable employee for this hotel .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for the review; I am glad you and your sons enjoyed staying with us! We work hard to keep the hotel clean, provide great customer service and appreciate when these efforts are recognized. Thank you for the thoughtful words regarding Tia. I am very fortunate to work with such a magnificent colleague. She truly goes out of her way for all guests, to make them feel welcomed and significant. I hope your baseball tournament was a success. Cheers and hope to see you next time you are in the area!
Robinson, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We were driving threw a bad storm and went to the Red Roof Inn to get a room. Tia greated us like no other. She is a great. She made us forget about the bad weather. Vanessa is great too. The ladies at the front desk are the kind of ladies i would want to work for me. If you are threw Atlanta , you need to stay here. I know that we will be......

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review about your stay in Metro Atlanta! We are very happy to hear that you were happy with your accommodations and our wonderful staff made you feel welcome and comfortable. Tia was elated to know you mentioned her and the noble commendations. It is our goal as an economy brand to give our guests a great place to stay for a sensible price. We would like to thank you again and we all look forward to serving you on your return trip through Atlanta.
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I do not know her last name but an associate at the Kennesaw RRI whos name is Pamela is an absolute gem and was in the right spot at the right time. My daughter was alone, drifting and in need. Pamela opened the door and her heart to her. She turned what might have been a bad situation into a blessing. I had the opportunity to meet Pam when I traveled from Michigan to Georgia to pick my daughter up and I can see why the two of them bonded. Pams smile and warm heart shines through her eyes and being.

You have an absolute ambassador for the RRI in Pam. Thank you. Jim

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I appreciate hearing this about my fellow colleagues. Yes, Pamela is an excellent individual with integrity, respect and empathy for others. I hope your daughter is doing well. I wish her and your family the best.

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw? Share your experiences!