“No Rants, No Raves” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 30 hotels in Kennesaw
Knoxville, Tennessee
“No Rants, No Raves”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

It is what it is....a place to spend a night while on the road. The staff at the desk were friendly enough, not overly and not rude. The room was clean and sufficient. The grounds were clean and safe. It could use a renovation or a rate reduction possibly, but it served it's purpose.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to complete this review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you for completing the review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact us directly at 770-429-0323.

73 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We had been driving for several hours and decided to take a break, eat and sleep. We were greeted by the nicest front desk attendant, checked in a short amount of time, given information on local restaurants, called in our room to make sure we were comfortable and needed anything. The room was clean, the housekeeper came by and asked if there is anything to make our stay more pleasant. When we checked out they asked us about our stay. The employees were wonderful. We will be back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It is a pleasure knowing you found our staff to be accommodating and location convenient to many restaurants and entertainment venues. I truly have been blessed with a great staffing team and appreciate the review praising the service you received. The staff works hard to deliver a great guest experience. As a guest staying with us, it is nice that you noticed and we hope you continue to be a guest at our hotel on your future trips through Atlanta.
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Have stayed at this location several times over the years for baseball tournaments for my sons and more recently for miscellaneous trips to Atlanta for various events . Have always had a pleasant experience and believed it to be a very good bargain for the price . On this trip this past week-end , I experienced particularly outstandind service at the front desk from Tia who was simply professional in every way with the combination of her pleasant smile as well as consistent offers to help in any way needed . She is no doubt a valuable employee for this hotel .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for the review; I am glad you and your sons enjoyed staying with us! We work hard to keep the hotel clean, provide great customer service and appreciate when these efforts are recognized. Thank you for the thoughtful words regarding Tia. I am very fortunate to work with such a magnificent colleague. She truly goes out of her way for all guests, to make them feel welcomed and significant. I hope your baseball tournament was a success. Cheers and hope to see you next time you are in the area!
Robinson, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We were driving threw a bad storm and went to the Red Roof Inn to get a room. Tia greated us like no other. She is a great. She made us forget about the bad weather. Vanessa is great too. The ladies at the front desk are the kind of ladies i would want to work for me. If you are threw Atlanta , you need to stay here. I know that we will be......

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review about your stay in Metro Atlanta! We are very happy to hear that you were happy with your accommodations and our wonderful staff made you feel welcome and comfortable. Tia was elated to know you mentioned her and the noble commendations. It is our goal as an economy brand to give our guests a great place to stay for a sensible price. We would like to thank you again and we all look forward to serving you on your return trip through Atlanta.
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I do not know her last name but an associate at the Kennesaw RRI whos name is Pamela is an absolute gem and was in the right spot at the right time. My daughter was alone, drifting and in need. Pamela opened the door and her heart to her. She turned what might have been a bad situation into a blessing. I had the opportunity to meet Pam when I traveled from Michigan to Georgia to pick my daughter up and I can see why the two of them bonded. Pams smile and warm heart shines through her eyes and being.

You have an absolute ambassador for the RRI in Pam. Thank you. Jim

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I appreciate hearing this about my fellow colleagues. Yes, Pamela is an excellent individual with integrity, respect and empathy for others. I hope your daughter is doing well. I wish her and your family the best.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I had to stay at the hotel. First it was just a weekend stay, dealing with the trucking company I was with at the time. Then the weekend stay turned into a whole week, but the ladies Vanessa, Pamela and Tia were outstanding. For me being so far away from home, they made a major impact on me and my stay. They were very helpful to me and made me feel right at home. If I should visit Georgia again, I will NEVER forget those ladies and for sure to stay there again.
Thank You soo much ladies from the CowGirl !!!!! You know who it is !!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Hello CowGirl. Thanks so much for staying with us and writing this review. We love having you here! I am very fortunate to work with great colleagues like Tia and Pamela. We try to offer every guest great service. I will share this with them and give accolades for their hard work and dedication. I appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again!
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have been staying at his motel for many years. I travel to Atlanta for a seminar in January and November and always stay at the Red Roof Inn in Kennesaw. I have checked out hotels and motels near the seminar location, but I like this location best. It is also close to many shopping areas and restaurants. The staff treats me like familyand is always eager to please . I always request a groundfloor room and near the office. I spend at least 4 to 5 nights during my trip at this motel. the price is excellent, the rooms are clean and stay updated. I am also a member of the Redi Card and this earns me a free nights.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your experience with others. I am glad to read you found us clean, comfortable, with pleasant and helpful customer service. We try our best to offer each guest a personalized experience. I will share these nice comments with the team as we work very hard to make sure the property stays extremely clean, well maintained, and we always try to offer exceptional service. We do this because we truly enjoy it and want you to feel at home when traveling. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw? Share your experiences!