“Front desk.....” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 30 hotels in Kennesaw
Robinson, Illinois
“Front desk.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We were driving threw a bad storm and went to the Red Roof Inn to get a room. Tia greated us like no other. She is a great. She made us forget about the bad weather. Vanessa is great too. The ladies at the front desk are the kind of ladies i would want to work for me. If you are threw Atlanta , you need to stay here. I know that we will be......

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review about your stay in Metro Atlanta! We are very happy to hear that you were happy with your accommodations and our wonderful staff made you feel welcome and comfortable. Tia was elated to know you mentioned her and the noble commendations. It is our goal as an economy brand to give our guests a great place to stay for a sensible price. We would like to thank you again and we all look forward to serving you on your return trip through Atlanta.

73 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I do not know her last name but an associate at the Kennesaw RRI whos name is Pamela is an absolute gem and was in the right spot at the right time. My daughter was alone, drifting and in need. Pamela opened the door and her heart to her. She turned what might have been a bad situation into a blessing. I had the opportunity to meet Pam when I traveled from Michigan to Georgia to pick my daughter up and I can see why the two of them bonded. Pams smile and warm heart shines through her eyes and being.

You have an absolute ambassador for the RRI in Pam. Thank you. Jim

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I appreciate hearing this about my fellow colleagues. Yes, Pamela is an excellent individual with integrity, respect and empathy for others. I hope your daughter is doing well. I wish her and your family the best.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I had to stay at the hotel. First it was just a weekend stay, dealing with the trucking company I was with at the time. Then the weekend stay turned into a whole week, but the ladies Vanessa, Pamela and Tia were outstanding. For me being so far away from home, they made a major impact on me and my stay. They were very helpful to me and made me feel right at home. If I should visit Georgia again, I will NEVER forget those ladies and for sure to stay there again.
Thank You soo much ladies from the CowGirl !!!!! You know who it is !!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Hello CowGirl. Thanks so much for staying with us and writing this review. We love having you here! I am very fortunate to work with great colleagues like Tia and Pamela. We try to offer every guest great service. I will share this with them and give accolades for their hard work and dedication. I appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again!
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have been staying at his motel for many years. I travel to Atlanta for a seminar in January and November and always stay at the Red Roof Inn in Kennesaw. I have checked out hotels and motels near the seminar location, but I like this location best. It is also close to many shopping areas and restaurants. The staff treats me like familyand is always eager to please . I always request a groundfloor room and near the office. I spend at least 4 to 5 nights during my trip at this motel. the price is excellent, the rooms are clean and stay updated. I am also a member of the Redi Card and this earns me a free nights.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your experience with others. I am glad to read you found us clean, comfortable, with pleasant and helpful customer service. We try our best to offer each guest a personalized experience. I will share these nice comments with the team as we work very hard to make sure the property stays extremely clean, well maintained, and we always try to offer exceptional service. We do this because we truly enjoy it and want you to feel at home when traveling. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

A fine hotel for a cheap night. We stayed here because it was halfway between home and our destination, and needed a cheap place where we could also bring our dog.
The room was fine overall, but the tub wasn't clean and the drain didn't seem to work right. But, as we were traveling, we just decided to not shower.
When we arrived around midnight, the late night front desk associate was very friendly and welcoming! (Though she didn't have a name tag, otherwise I would mention her on here personally!

Probably won't stay here again simply because of the cleanliness issue.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your Trip Advisor review. I apologize for the problem you encountered with your tub. We took this problem to account and we have corrected it. We ask if you have a concern during your stay, simply contact the front desk and allow us to address it. We want to resolve your concern prior to your departure and make it a pleasant stay. We have someone available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week to assure our guests are taken care of. At Red Roof Inn, we pride ourselves in customer satisfaction. I am glad Tia made you feel comfortable. Once again, please accept my apologies for your last stay; I hope you will give us another try next time you are in the Atlanta area.
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I travel about three times per year between NW Ohio and South Florida. Atlanta is in the middle. I always stop here and have stayed at least 6 times in the past 2 1/2 years.. This is one of the good Red Roof Inns. Not luxury, but exactly what you want in a "place to stop for the night". With my AAA discount, my room (tax included) was less than $50.

First, location: it's right off I-75 and, better yet, it's about 15 miles north of downtown. This is awesome, especially if you are travelling north on a weekday and want to avoid downtown Atlanta morning traffic. The area around the hotel has a TON of shopping and restaurants, so whatever you want is basically a 5 minute car ride away. There's a gas station on the corner, so you can fill up before you travel on the next day. Everything from McDonalds to Applebees, to Thai food, to a Tilted Kilt location is close.

Every room I've stayed in has been basic, clean, and comfortable. Remember, Red Roof Inn allows pets to stay free so you know a dog or 30 has probably been in your room at some point. Never found any smells, dog hair, or other "surprises"....ever. The beds are not luxury, but clean and fairly comfortable. I can only say they are average in comfort--mostly because so many other chains have upgraded their beds so much...but (once again) <$50 for the night! Bathrooms have always been clean. TV has decent channels. Never had a problem with loud jerks being jerks on the out door corridors. The parking lot is lit around the property and I've never felt uncomfortable leaving my (usually) packed car in the lot. Front desk is friendly enough and efficient in checking you in and out.

Should you book your honeymoon here? No. But any weary motorist looking for a nights rest (especially one travelling with a pet), it's a good place with amenities nearby.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. It was our pleasure to have you here for short visits and getting to know you while staying with us. We take pride in knowing you always feel safe while staying here. I am glad to know the location of the hotel worked well for you. The surrounding shops and restaurants are an added bonus. I appreciate the kind words about the cleanliness, staff, and rooms. Again, thank you for the positive feedback and we look forward to having you as a guest again and again, when traveling through the Atlanta area.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Pet friendly as expected, clean but no frills- no shampoo and no hair dryer in bathroom. Our room was on third floor-long walk to elevator and then long walk from elevator to room. So if walking is issue ask for room close to elevator. Otherwise fine

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad to hear the Front Desk was helpful in assisting you late at night prior to arrival and upon check in. We try very hard to offer the best possible service and appreciate when it is recognized. I will be sure to share these kind comments with our team. Thanks for the kind comments on the cleanliness, I am glad to know that the accommodations met your needs. We hope to see you back next time your travels bring you to the Metro Atlanta area.

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw? Share your experiences!