“Great value for an overnight stay while traveling.” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   520 Roberts Court Northwest, Kennesaw, GA 30144   |
Ranked #19 of 30 hotels in Kennesaw
Ocala, Florida
“Great value for an overnight stay while traveling.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was a great value for the price. The rooms were very clean and neat. The bed was comfortable. It was exactly what we were looking for. We will definitely stay again. The staff was great. We called because we were going to arrive after midnight. They were very helpful and made sure they didnt sell our room.

• Stayed December 2012
Vanessa C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience with our hotel. I am very happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your accommodations. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again and we hope to serve you again should you decide to return to the area.

74 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Angola, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Stayed her on my way home from FL. I had an issue with Hotels.com that my Wife had made the reservation with. Desk Clerk Niki got on the phone with Hotels.com and was told that Hotels.com was having system issues. Niki had them cancel their reservation, helped me get an additional $20 credit with Hotels.com and gave me an upgraded king room for less than what Hotels.com was charging me.
The hotel is an older motel but was very clean and very comfortable.
This will be my stay at hotel heading North from FL, it is just North of Atlanta, so you miss the morning rush hour traffic.

Room Tip: I stayed in an upstairs room at the front of the hotel, and it was quite and my car was just below t...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
RRIKennesawGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a pleasant and helpful review about your most recent stay with us. I am delighted that we were able to assist in the reservation process and find you a room that was to your satisfaction. We look forward to serving you in the future and wish you a very Happy New Year!
Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I was stranded just outside Atlanta as my brakes failed. The red roof inn was right around the corner from the auto shop, and conviently right near the i75. It was cheap and the staff was very friendly. Free wifi also. Very close to many amenities and restaurants. Seems like a nice area.

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your most recent stay at our hotel. We look forward to your stay with us the next time you are here and feel honored that we were able to accommodate you during your car repairs. I would like to wish you a very Happy New Year, and thank you again for the great review!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

This is a motel - everything is as to be expected, but you can rest assured that it is at least clean, which is the most important thing for us when staying in a motel.

We are on a road trip from NJ to CA and stayed here along the way - it's right off the interstate, quiet, and was just what we needed for the night.

• Stayed September 2012
RRIKennesawGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Thank you for your feedback Kirkland! We truly strive to provide a CLEAN room at an affordable price. Please keep us in mind should you pass through the area again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

The rooms here aren't anything special which is to expect, but for the price you can't really beat it. Everyone on the staff was super helpful and friendly. They let me use their phone charger for like 2 hours in the morning. Launa was sooooo helpful and made me feel very at home; i almost didnt want to leave! Brittney, the manager, was also really on point.

• Stayed August 2012
RRIKennesawGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
I will share your comments with my team! Thank you for your feedback! Please keep us in mind in the future when ever you may have lodging needs.
Hendersonville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

This is the third time I have stayed at this property. It is far enough out of the atlanta loop that if your heading north east you will be ahead of the traffic. Rooms are clean, neat and have all the conviences of a traveler who just needs a clean ,comfortable room to sleep, shave and shower. Desk staff has always been very accomodating and friendly. The management has done a great job of training her staff. Very nice resturants all at this exit.

Room Tip: At this location request a room on the side of the lobby which is opposite of the interstate.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
RRIKennesawGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay in July! We strive to provide an affordable "Home Away from Home" accommodating our guests when we are able. I will be sure to pass your comments along to my team!
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

I have stayed at this location once before. The location is convenient (right off the highway) and the hotel is cheap without being a complete dump. It's pretty much what you expect with a red roof inn.

My boyfriend lives out of town and was coming for a visit, and I live in kennesaw, but had family visiting, so we decided to get a room so that we could have privacy. We drove in separate cars but both walked in together to check in. I had done a reservation online the night before, so check in was pretty seamless. From there it went downhill.

There was an employee that was kind of walking around the area, just being very weird. We were in the room for about 20 minutes when he came and knocked on the door. I went to the DOR and asked "who is it?" and looked out of the peephole and saw it was the weird employee. I kept asking who is it, and he would never respond, just kept knocking, so I didn't open the door. My boyfriend then went to the door and I guess he had started to walk away cause he came back and said I was just checking to see if the room was occupied. I really doubted his "reason" because it was after 6 so it wasn't like it was near check out time and he was seeing if the room was vacant. Plus, we had just checked in 20 minutes ago, so the front desk would know if the room was occupied.

I didn't feel safe at all so we decided to leave and check into another hotel. While we were leaving, the employee was standing near the stairs near our room, just standing there staring at us. We walked downstairs and my boyfriend grabbed a soda from the machine, and when we walked back, the guys was standing right there again, staring. I was so glad o leave and will never stay there again. Luckily my boyfriend was there, at least I had some security.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Greetings GaPeach,
Our guest’s feedback both positive & negative is important to us to know how we are truly doing in meeting our guest’s expectations. I would like to thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay in July! Safety & Security is our first priority here at Red Roof Inn not just for our patrons but for our employee's over all well-being. Please accept my apologies for being unable to resolve your concerns in a timely manner & as a result you were unable to stay at our location. We know we strive not to fall short of our own high standards & hope you do decide to give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw? Share your experiences!