“Great staff!!” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   520 Roberts Court Northwest, Kennesaw, GA 30144   |
Ranked #18 of 30 hotels in Kennesaw
“Great staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

The rooms here aren't anything special which is to expect, but for the price you can't really beat it. Everyone on the staff was super helpful and friendly. They let me use their phone charger for like 2 hours in the morning. Launa was sooooo helpful and made me feel very at home; i almost didnt want to leave! Brittney, the manager, was also really on point.

• Stayed August 2012
RRIKennesawGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
I will share your comments with my team! Thank you for your feedback! Please keep us in mind in the future when ever you may have lodging needs.

72 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Hendersonville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

This is the third time I have stayed at this property. It is far enough out of the atlanta loop that if your heading north east you will be ahead of the traffic. Rooms are clean, neat and have all the conviences of a traveler who just needs a clean ,comfortable room to sleep, shave and shower. Desk staff has always been very accomodating and friendly. The management has done a great job of training her staff. Very nice resturants all at this exit.

Room Tip: At this location request a room on the side of the lobby which is opposite of the interstate.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
RRIKennesawGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay in July! We strive to provide an affordable "Home Away from Home" accommodating our guests when we are able. I will be sure to pass your comments along to my team!
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

I have stayed at this location once before. The location is convenient (right off the highway) and the hotel is cheap without being a complete dump. It's pretty much what you expect with a red roof inn.

My boyfriend lives out of town and was coming for a visit, and I live in kennesaw, but had family visiting, so we decided to get a room so that we could have privacy. We drove in separate cars but both walked in together to check in. I had done a reservation online the night before, so check in was pretty seamless. From there it went downhill.

There was an employee that was kind of walking around the area, just being very weird. We were in the room for about 20 minutes when he came and knocked on the door. I went to the DOR and asked "who is it?" and looked out of the peephole and saw it was the weird employee. I kept asking who is it, and he would never respond, just kept knocking, so I didn't open the door. My boyfriend then went to the door and I guess he had started to walk away cause he came back and said I was just checking to see if the room was occupied. I really doubted his "reason" because it was after 6 so it wasn't like it was near check out time and he was seeing if the room was vacant. Plus, we had just checked in 20 minutes ago, so the front desk would know if the room was occupied.

I didn't feel safe at all so we decided to leave and check into another hotel. While we were leaving, the employee was standing near the stairs near our room, just standing there staring at us. We walked downstairs and my boyfriend grabbed a soda from the machine, and when we walked back, the guys was standing right there again, staring. I was so glad o leave and will never stay there again. Luckily my boyfriend was there, at least I had some security.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Greetings GaPeach,
Our guest’s feedback both positive & negative is important to us to know how we are truly doing in meeting our guest’s expectations. I would like to thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay in July! Safety & Security is our first priority here at Red Roof Inn not just for our patrons but for our employee's over all well-being. Please accept my apologies for being unable to resolve your concerns in a timely manner & as a result you were unable to stay at our location. We know we strive not to fall short of our own high standards & hope you do decide to give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with my room and the entire staff. The people at the front desk were friendly and kind. The room was clean, everything seemed new, and it was quiet. I've stayed at other places with the same price that do not come close. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Traveler,
Thank you for your comments & praise regarding your stay here with us in July! It was a pleasure having you at the inn as we a are thrilled to hear we exceeded your expectations! Please keep Red Roof Inns in mind should you require lodging in the future!
Kennesaw, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

The general manager Brittney Wesley is very warm hearted person and makes me want to come back ,I have been staying there every weekend since February of 2012 and a special thanks to Lana the new staff member she is aswell very warm hearted. I have a choice to stay any where especially The Comfort Inn because of my truck driver's discount but i choose to stay here because of the well prepared rooms and the kindness of the staff. I choose to continue to stay here because of the great location and the welcoming of the wonderful staff.

Rupert Gore

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Dear Mr. Gore,
Thank you for your warm comments! It is truly a pleasure having you stay with us at the inn & we look forward to you lodging with us in the future. By the way we greatly appreciate your knowledge of Jamaican food you have shared with the staff!
Charlotte, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have been staying at this location for over 10 years now, but over this past year I have watched this hotel slowly go down. The staff is horrible all young and unprofessional except a few such as Michelle, Erwin and a few housekeepers. Without the knowledge of those few employees, the place would be run in the ground. I have tried to continue staying with Red Roof during my work travels, but the past few experiences have been horrible. When speakng to the manager about the overall experience of the hotel and how rude the evening crew is, she acts like it's no big deal. I have asked myself why would the manager and maintenance guy hang out all night in the back parking lot. It's now seems like all of her friends are being hired. Not good for business atmosphere. I believe, this was my last stay at this location.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

I was booked on a room and the hotel would not honor what was told we should have in the room. They made my wife and I very upset with the lack of professionalism displayed by all the front office staff. The front desk clerk sat there for almost a minute before he decided to acknowledge us in the room. Then he checked in some drunk guy who walked in the door after we had walked in. Gave us a room which was incompletely stocked and cleaned. The air conditioner was on its last leg noisy and terribly weak.

Room Tip: not one at the red roof inn
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dear Traveler,
Please accept my apologies for the issues you experienced upon check-in during your stay here with us. It appears during your visit we did experience peak occupancy levels unfortunately resulting in unexpected over-bookings. However please accept my apologies as this is no excuse for the lack of professionalism, attention to detail & resolution you received clearly my team dropped the ball in correcting the situation prior to your departure. Please give us another opportunity & keep Red Roof Inns in mind should you require lodging in the future

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw? Share your experiences!