“Absolutely wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 30 hotels in Kennesaw
“Absolutely wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is one of the nicest places I have ever stayed...the rooms were clean ..the staff was very professional and courteous..I will stay here every time I am I Georgia The room was spacious and made me feel as though I was at home..We plan to go back to Atlanta later this summer and we will definitely stat here
.I would reccomend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed April 2013

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Thanks to Deb and her staff for making us feel right at home during our recent stay! The Manager's Reception consisting of a terrific dinner and many, cold adult beverages was much appreciated by our "foursome" after spending a full day at the Wednesday Practice Round/Par 3 Tournament at Augusta National, where the temps were in the 90's. Our check-in was quick and speedy, thanks to Tiffany and Lindsay. Our rooms were nicely decorated, the beds were comfortable, and the linens were fresh! Just like home! Excellent choices at the breakfast bar! All in all, this is one of the best HIE's I have stayed in.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Joe P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. I must agree that Deb and our staff do a great job serving the many guests we encounter daily. Our manager's receptions have become quite popular and are served Monday-Thursday 6pm-7pm for those folks that want to join in the fun.

Hotels come and go, but people are what makes the level of comfort excel. Many of our staff members have been serving our guests for over 10 years! It is comments like yours that still keep that spark alive and let us know we are still One of the Best.
Waukesha, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Last Saturday on the way home from Florida, my wife and I stayed at this hotel in Kennesaw, GA. Lindsey at the Front Desk was very pleasant and efficient. We asked for and received a room on the side of the hotel away from I75. The room was clean and nicely furnished. Ten minutes after checking in, Lindsey called to make sure we were happy with the room and offereing to be of assistance if we had any needs. That night, the room was quiet with very little outside noise. The beds were comfortable, the TV was nice, and the bathroom and shower facilities were fine. In the morning, we found a personal note slipped under the door from Lindsey. What a thoughtful touch! We were impressed with ever aspect of our stay, and especially the service that Lindsey provided. She is the best hotel representative we had ever encountered, and the personal attention she gave us was beyond outstanding.

Room Tip: Request a room on an upper floor on the side of the hotel away from I75.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your remarks regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I have shared your kind words with our Lindsey and her peers. It is always wonderful to hear back from our guests especially when our guests remember our names!

Once again thank you for taking a moment to share your experience.
North Olmsted
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I always know when a location is a good one by my first impression. and this location didn't let me down . Wonderful southern hospitality, one of the few locations I would have loved to stay and extra night or two. Hoilday Inn Expresses are known for there manager receptions but this one is unbelieveable pulled pork and chicken salad and drinks (mighty good fixins). As the name would suggest the manager was in attendance and was servicing the guest somthing you just dont see very often if at all. I was always greeted with a smile and hello and have a great day ....I most certainly did.

Room Tip: Awesome location if your in the area this is the location to stay at....Bring an appetite.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Rawson, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Great place to hold over for meetings in town. Had reservations, front desk got us in before the 3 pm check in, right into a clean fresh room so we could wind down from flight. Had a bottle of water, apple and a fresh cookie ready for us at front desk. Room view was of I75 but over all noise wasn't bad. Used the fitness room in the morning, wish there would have been more than one elliptical to use however. Over all great place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms to the east probably better due to traffic on I75 to west.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Muskoka Lakes, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I arrived (barely) on a day of tornados, torrential rain, governor declares a state of emergency and a curfee (and Idrove through this stuff)
I was relieved to arrive at a safe haven. I was not about to go out and find a place to eat. It was still a stormy day..
I was therefore pleased to be invited to a "maager's reception" with drinks and munchies.
Ifigured I would eat a few crackers and a glass of wine and that would be my supper.
To my surprise there was salad, pasta, bread, bear, wine, soft drinks, cookies. My supper was taken care of.
I was disappointed theat the pool was "out of order" How many times do we hear this!!!
The "meal" made up for the pool though!

I would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights before flying home and thought the hotel was fine. The staff were great and let me check-in early. The breakfast buffet was good too and the bathroom/shower very clean. I'd happily stay again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Been to Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw? Share your experiences!