“Very nice hotel in Kennesaw” 4 of 5 stars

Advance Purchase
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Danville
“Very nice hotel in Kennesaw”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We were traveling North after spending time in Florida and stopped at this hotel after getting through Atlanta. We had a king bed and there were electrical plugs in the base of each bedside lamp which is great for plugging my CPAP. The microwave and mini-fridge were is what seemed to be a custom cabinet. It really looked nice and clean. Big bathroom with a nice high vanity. A light sensitive night light is nice. The WIFI speed (www.speedtest.net) was download = 2.03 Mbps wasn't really fast enough for youtube videos but it was good enough to download email. I didn't have any real complaint about the speed but it is slower than the best.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Delrenia B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Skokie, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

One of the nicest experiences for the price ($94). Modern, comfortable room, bed. Nice touches, like having 3 outlets built into the lamp on the night stand. Excellent free breakfast with great lady in charge (she bakes the banana bread herself!).

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Chicago Suburbs
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

We got in late after a long drive and were somewhat surprised to have to call the front desk from the locked entrance. No problems on check in after we got inside. The lobby was attractive and clean; the room very upscale for this level of Hampton with a comfortable bed. The bathroom was large and clean but had three major problems. (1) The shower stall had only one small soap dish in the corner and nowhere else to put shampoo, conditioner, razor, etc. - I had to balance most of it on top of the shower door which was very inconvenient. (2) There was no way to heat the bathroom. (3) The bathroom fan ran continuously with no wall switch - it was quite noisy in the bedroom even with the bathroom door closed; somewhat like a VERY loud purring cat. I had trouble sleeping because of the loud noise.

Room Tip: Get a tub, not a shower, if available.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property.
Greensboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I'm in Atlanta several times a year on business and I like staying in this part of town due to the food selection near by and the easy access to the highway. The value is good for the area and the staff is always super nice. The gym has free weights and treadmill along with universal machine. There is globo gym close by if you want/need something larger. There is Hilton Garden Inn next door that server up great breakfast if you in the mood for something more than average bfast bar - I alternate between the two depending on what I need for the day. Staff is always great - I once left a notebook in the room and after checking out the housecleaning staff called me to let me know I had forgotten it. I asked them to hold it at front desk...the next time I checked in the notebook was in my room along with letter from hotel manager. Great service!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Delrenia B, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property. I am glad to know that you had a great stay with us.

Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Hampton Inns are almost always a good bet. This hotel looked very new. I saw nothing that needed repair / upkeep. The location is great and everything you could want (restaurants, gas stations, shopping, 24 screen movie theater) was within walking distance.

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Ice and vending on each floor; no need to go hunting. Breakfast was good. Staff was helpful. Found nothing to complain about. I would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Delrenia B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this review, January 21, 2014

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

My kids and I stayed here overnight. The rooms were clean and smelled nice. The staff was outstanding. I would definitely stay there again and again!! The shopping (although we didn't do any) looked awesome. Every store known to man was there, at least that's what it seemed. My kids were begging to stay and shop. :)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. I will look into the contract.

Again, thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing your again.
Greensboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is a great place to stay, whether you are vacationing with family, or on extended stay for business. As a woman owned small business, it is important that we feel welcomed and secure with adequate privacy protection. This particular hotel (in Kennesaw, GA) is located close to Public Lands, which offers additional security for those who fall under certain federal guidelines. This is an excellent opportunity for all federal employees, contractors, and military personnel to enjoy the facility at an affordable cost. Also, the hotel has the opportunity to expand its meeting capabilities to groups who have protected member status, and the other groups mentioned above for government conferences and meetings. I hope the hotel will seek status from GSA Federal Acquisition Service for contracting privileges as a contractor service provider for code 653-9 (Long Term Lodging Rates). I would love to establish long term residence for the purpose of personal and business at a low cost, until I can purchase property of my own. I look forward to continue being a guest at your facility. Wilma Lynn Buie Brooks

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Delrenia B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in the new year.

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw? Share your experiences!