This hotel is under renovation through October 2012. This typically does not bother me as I am never in a hotel during the day when I travel on business. However, the whole hotel seems to be having some issues:
- The rooms are dated and need refurbishing
- The fitness room has three pieces of equipment, all of which clank loudly. I could not get the treadmill to move faster than 5 miles per hour.
-They could not provide a receipt in the morning because the desk clerk could not log onto the system. I did receive it by e-mail an hour later.
There are two adjacent Hilton properties that had packed parking lots. It is always a bad sign that one hotel is empty while it's sister properties are full.
Location (and this applies to Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, and Hilton Extended stay): Adjacent/easy walk to Target and REI. There is a bike path, Nooncreek Trail, one block away starting at the corner of Cobb and Barett Lakes
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw Hotel
- Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw Hotel Kennesaw
- Hampton Inn Kennesaw
- Kennesaw Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.