“Fabulous Food, a little noisy” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 238 restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Fabulous Food, a little noisy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went on a busy Friday night for a 50th anniversary celebration. We had reservations and part of the party was late but we were still able to be seated at the reserved table. It's a little loud, no rugs or curtains to absorb any sound, but the service and food was all excellent. We tried the calamari and bruschetta as appetizers-both excellent. Then dinners ranged from trout to BBQ ribs, all equally outstanding. Desserts at the table included creme brûlée- light custard with the perfect sugary crust, triple chocolate cake - dense and decadent, toasted pound cake strawberry shortcake- fresh berries, homemade sauce, every layer was wonderful. Definitely make reservations if you'replanning a visit.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

84% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Who Knew..?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

I must say, that I was pleasantly surprised at this amazingly darling restaurant right here in Kennesaw and only a half a mile from my home. From the moment you walk in, everything including the aroma, ambience and the decor, speaks to you. More than charming and dare I say priceless, is the level of service by the entire staff. Kudos. See you soon and often.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, GA
“Almost perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

Very good food, a little pricey though for the amount you get but still, very good. Had the crusted tilapia and hubby had the Parmesan chicken.
Would go again and again

Montgomery, Illinois
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I had to travel to Kennesaw, GA for business travel and I had an opening in my schedule to try out some local dining. Leave it to Tripadvisor to lead me to the perfect spot. Capers is a hidden gem located in the same strip as the Publix Grocery store. I'm so glad I relied on Tripadvisor because I had a wonderful meal. I started with the Shrimp/Crab bisque and it was AMAZING...the seafood is often chewy or rubbery in these soups and it was not the case...it was fresh and very delicious. For my entre, I went with the Herb Crusted Grouper and as advertised, it was awesome. I finished with the Chocolate Intemperance and again, I was not disappointed.
Service was prompt and polite. If you have an opportunity to check out Capers, do yourself a favor and give it a try.

• Visited July 2012
Atlanta area
“Excellent dinner at Caper's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Food was excellent--preparation and presentation was great! Our server, Eric, was excellent! Jazz band on Sunday evenings is wonderful. Overall, a great dining experience. We will definitely return.

• Visited August 2012