“Fabulous Food, a little noisy” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 262 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Fabulous Food, a little noisy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went on a busy Friday night for a 50th anniversary celebration. We had reservations and part of the party was late but we were still able to be seated at the reserved table. It's a little loud, no rugs or curtains to absorb any sound, but the service and food was all excellent. We tried the calamari and bruschetta as appetizers-both excellent. Then dinners ranged from trout to BBQ ribs, all equally outstanding. Desserts at the table included creme brûlée- light custard with the perfect sugary crust, triple chocolate cake - dense and decadent, toasted pound cake strawberry shortcake- fresh berries, homemade sauce, every layer was wonderful. Definitely make reservations if you'replanning a visit.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Gail H

Atlanta, Georgia
“Who Knew..?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

I must say, that I was pleasantly surprised at this amazingly darling restaurant right here in Kennesaw and only a half a mile from my home. From the moment you walk in, everything including the aroma, ambience and the decor, speaks to you. More than charming and dare I say priceless, is the level of service by the entire staff. Kudos. See you soon and often.

3 Thank KSioux
Atlanta, GA
“Almost perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

Very good food, a little pricey though for the amount you get but still, very good. Had the crusted tilapia and hubby had the Parmesan chicken.
Would go again and again

3 Thank ImSlayer
Montgomery, Illinois
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I had to travel to Kennesaw, GA for business travel and I had an opening in my schedule to try out some local dining. Leave it to Tripadvisor to lead me to the perfect spot. Capers is a hidden gem located in the same strip as the Publix Grocery store. I'm so glad I relied on Tripadvisor because I had a wonderful meal. I started with the Shrimp/Crab bisque and it was AMAZING...the seafood is often chewy or rubbery in these soups and it was not the case...it was fresh and very delicious. For my entre, I went with the Herb Crusted Grouper and as advertised, it was awesome. I finished with the Chocolate Intemperance and again, I was not disappointed.
Service was prompt and polite. If you have an opportunity to check out Capers, do yourself a favor and give it a try.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank alanlay
Atlanta area
“Excellent dinner at Caper's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Food was excellent--preparation and presentation was great! Our server, Eric, was excellent! Jazz band on Sunday evenings is wonderful. Overall, a great dining experience. We will definitely return.

• Visited August 2012