“Bahamian Delight” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“Bahamian Delight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Bahama Breeze is one of Cobb counties greatest treasures. Whether you are with family, coworkers or friends, it is a great gathering place with a delicious extensive menu and great camaraderie. You have the choice to sit out on the open patio which also has an outside bar for cocktails or you may sit inside where in some places has a more intimate setting. I also love the music that is played.. and having been to the Caribbean on several occasions, it gives an "islandish" feel. I have been to this location on several occasions and the service is always on point and the food has always been great. My favs are the jerk wings (i usually order 4 on the appetizer menu) and the salmon which is brushed with jerk sauce. I also tried the salmon pasta recently which had fresh basil and chopped tomatoes and it was thee best! Overall I would recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling through Cobb county as well as residents for an enjoyable experience.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Canton, Georgia
“Appetizers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We only go for the appetizers before a movie or something quick. Love to sit around and listen to the music on the weekends are have some cold drinks. Not a 5 or even 4 star kind of place, but can still be enjoyed with the right attitude.

Visited September 2012
volstommy
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food was very good, but really enjoyed the atmosphere. Since it was our first time eating at the Bahama Breeze, so we ordered a few appetizers to go with our meal. We wanted to try a variety of foods. The Habanero Chicken wings did not disappoint.

Visited September 2012
“Always satisfied with the food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I eat here at least once a month and I have my favorite meals and drinks, but have decided to try something different every time I dine here. I haven't gone wrong yet! I LOVE THIS PLACE!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Big Canoe
“Good Food, nice place, live music on the deck”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

We went there on a Saturday night with no reservations. We requested seating on the deck. They told us half an hour but we were seated in about 10 minutes. There was a bit of a mix-up because we ordered drinks and an appetizer at the bar and then took them with us to our table. When we were seated at our table with drinks and 'tizer, I guess everyone thought someone else was waiting on us because none of the wait staff came around. Anyway, after awhile we flagged someone down that was walking by. She apologized, was very sweet, and took good care of us the rest of the evening. We enjoyed our time on the deck and the food. There was a guy playing and singing - but not too loud. We could hear him but still hear each other. This was our third time there, but our first time for dinner. I'm sure we will go back.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bahama Breeze, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.