“Very friendly family atmosphere; excellent food; very tasty” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #109 of 241 restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Italian
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very friendly family atmosphere; excellent food; very tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit, and we left very happy and had a great experience. The food was all the way very good, had a solid Italian taste, and was not overpowered by a garlic taste that one so often finds. The appetizers and main course were on the spot regarding the food temperature. The service was very attentive, always looking to provide the extra service and friendly smile. The desert was very good and the cappuccino was very good. The desert and cappuccino, at least from my point of view, can add that last little bit of Italy that makes you come back.

An excellent place to go for food and return because you simply feel welcomed and have a great meal.

81% Recommend
Georgia
“Best Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My daughter and I stopped in for a quick bite to eat before a local football game and we ordered a pepperoni and sausage pizza. It had to be the best pizza I have had in a long time. The crust was to perfection. The ingredients tasted very fresh. The service was wonderful and the bill was brought to us without much waiting(one of my pet peeves) We live about an hour away so chances are we won't be getting up there very oftern but if they ever want to open a location in Gwinnett, I will definitely come often. Great job!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Great little Italian Resteraunt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

When we first moved here to Kennesaw in 2010 we tried Rosaria's several times and have been going there many times ever since. They have an excellent sauce and the bread and salad that comes with most every meal is amazing. It's a nice no frills, good quality, resteraunt that has a better then average atmosphere. The staff is freindly and the prices are resonable for the quality of food. I recommend the Chicken Parm and I have not had a bad pizza there as well. If you are really hundry, try the Tour of Italy with someone. Haven't had any dessert there yet but everything I have ever seen there looks really good. Fun for couples and family.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Acworth, Georgia, United States
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

We had pizza and eggplant parm. For dessert, tiramasu! It was very good. Probably the best eggplant parm I have ever had.

“Best italian restaurant in town!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011 via mobile

Rosaria's has the best italian food. I love everything on the menu. The italian salad dressing is amazing!! The staff is wonderfull and friendly and accommodating. I eat there all the time

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Rosaria's Italian & Pizza? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Rosaria's Italian & Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.