“Best Food and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Georgia
“Best Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My daughter and I stopped in for a quick bite to eat before a local football game and we ordered a pepperoni and sausage pizza. It had to be the best pizza I have had in a long time. The crust was to perfection. The ingredients tasted very fresh. The service was wonderful and the bill was brought to us without much waiting(one of my pet peeves) We live about an hour away so chances are we won't be getting up there very oftern but if they ever want to open a location in Gwinnett, I will definitely come often. Great job!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Kennesaw, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little Italian Resteraunt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

When we first moved here to Kennesaw in 2010 we tried Rosaria's several times and have been going there many times ever since. They have an excellent sauce and the bread and salad that comes with most every meal is amazing. It's a nice no frills, good quality, resteraunt that has a better then average atmosphere. The staff is freindly and the prices are resonable for the quality of food. I recommend the Chicken Parm and I have not had a bad pizza there as well. If you are really hundry, try the Tour of Italy with someone. Haven't had any dessert there yet but everything I have ever seen there looks really good. Fun for couples and family.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Acworth, Georgia, United States
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

We had pizza and eggplant parm. For dessert, tiramasu! It was very good. Probably the best eggplant parm I have ever had.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best italian restaurant in town!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

Rosaria's has the best italian food. I love everything on the menu. The italian salad dressing is amazing!! The staff is wonderfull and friendly and accommodating. I eat there all the time

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Great Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2011

We have ordered take out from Rosaria's several times and the food is consistently very good and authentic Italian, just like Momma would make. The Chicken Scarpiello is excellent. Anything with red sauce is great because the sauce is great-- the right mix of sweet and bite. Equally as good on the basics such as stromboli-- one of the few places to offer this in addition to the calzone. Good bargain-- portions are very generous and prices very reasonable. One meal typically makes two later meals. A great place for basic Italian food and some more gourmet surpises.

• Visited January 2011