“Driver Thru Faster” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Orange Park, Florida
“Driver Thru Faster”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband loves Steak n Shake but I am not sure I can agree. The food is good, the servers are friendly, but everything moves in slow motion. This must be a brand problem because this not the only place I have experienced this problem. I takes the server a long time to acknowledge that you are there. They take your drink order and it takes forever for them to get 2 sodas back to your table, never mind a refill later. I think it would be faster to go through the drive-thru window and bring your food inside if you want to dine-in.

Visited September 2013

Been to Steak n Shake? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Steak n Shake, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.