“Excellent Italian Food” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Excellent Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I dined here for lunch today. The food and service was excellent. They have yummy rolls and the chicken vodka is a definite must!

• Visited April 2013

georgia
“A MUST for Italian food lovers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Having eaten here many times, I have never been disappointed. Food is authentic and fresh.....service is great. On my most recent trip I had the Chicken Gorgonzola substituting the Long Fusilli Pasta for the tortellini - it was a winner. I also had the Caesar Salad, which was dressed with an authentic Caesar dressing (yes, there are anchovies) and shaved parmigiano reggiano (not the powdered stuff mind you.) For dessert, the Tiramisu was a nice finish. Plenty of take home left.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Canton
“Ippolitos serves my favorite food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went last night and we ordered our favorites. He ordered eggplant Parmesan and I ordered Chicken Francese. If you want to try a different dish that doesn't have the typical spaghetti sauce then you will like Chicken Frances. The rolls are amazing! They're covered in Parmesan and fresh chopped parsley. Their Caesar salad is very good too. It has plenty of Parmesan shavings. The chocolate mouse cake is good too!

Spring Lake, Michigan
“Best sauce we have ever tasted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

From the fresh from the oven rolls, to the tasty entree to the dessert I took home to eat, all I can say is, you have to eat here. Our server was attentive, helpful and charming. The portions are very generous. We shared a stromboli and still took part home for later. This is a delightful respite from chain eateries. The value is excellent. Our meal for 2, which included lobster bisque, a shared stromboli, one giant dessert and drinks was $25.
Don't get me started on the sauce! It had all of the freshness of Italy. A great meal!

IL
“Good prices, great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Nice little restaurant tucked away in a corner of a strip mall across from the much busier Olive Garden--worth skipping the chain for this place.

Good food and LOTS of it! I couldn't come close to finishing my dinner. And the prices are reasonable. Our waiter was attentive but knew when to leave us to talk.

As the other reviewers said--check it out!

• Visited January 2013