“Best sauce we have ever tasted” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 262 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Spring Lake, Michigan
“Best sauce we have ever tasted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

From the fresh from the oven rolls, to the tasty entree to the dessert I took home to eat, all I can say is, you have to eat here. Our server was attentive, helpful and charming. The portions are very generous. We shared a stromboli and still took part home for later. This is a delightful respite from chain eateries. The value is excellent. Our meal for 2, which included lobster bisque, a shared stromboli, one giant dessert and drinks was $25.
Don't get me started on the sauce! It had all of the freshness of Italy. A great meal!

IL
“Good prices, great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Nice little restaurant tucked away in a corner of a strip mall across from the much busier Olive Garden--worth skipping the chain for this place.

Good food and LOTS of it! I couldn't come close to finishing my dinner. And the prices are reasonable. Our waiter was attentive but knew when to leave us to talk.

As the other reviewers said--check it out!

• Visited January 2013
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Everyone enjoyed the food. Right across from Oliver Garden but much more genuine Italian here! Will come back.

Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Better than the chain restaurant next door!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

This is a far cry better than Olive Garden...they had the nerve to build in the parking lot right in front of Ippolito's, but their food is about 15 times better than the chain.. If you want good food, and lots of it, skip OG and eat at Ippolito's. you'll be glad you did...and save room for dessert. Luscious selections, and my favorite: cannoli!

St. Louis, MO
“Best Baked Ziti and Cheesecake EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Ippolito's is my girlfriend's favorite Italian restaurant in the entire Atlanta metro area. I whole-heartedly support her claim! The first thing that knocked me out was the butter garlic roll. Oh my God they are heavenly! They are hot, soft, and dripping with buttery garlic goodness. The marinara perfectly complements the roll, but the roll stands up by itself. I ordered the grilled chicken and shrimp olive oil angel hair dish, and was pleasantly surprised by the freshness of both proteins and the perfect balance of olive oil to pasta. Simply amazing. The baked ziti (girlfriend's fav) was OUTSTANDING! The sauce and italian sausage melt together in a velvety combination that leaves you wanting more and desiring no other pasta in your life. I HAD THE BEST, and will never have a pasta dish this good until I return. Moreover, the Cheesecake Factory needs to move it along...the Alpine Bakery provides the desserts at Ippolitos's - OUTSTANDING choice. The chocolate chip cheesecake is the best cheesecake that I've ever had. It isn't too creamy or firm; it carries the right balance of mascarpone and chocolate chips so neither flavor dominates the other. It is also PURE HEAVEN. I cannot thank my girlfriend for sharing this place with me.

• Visited October 2012