“Creamy Dreamy!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Creamy Dreamy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Wow, what a unique place! You walk in and are surprised not to find an ice cream counter or any of the usual things seen at an "ice cream" place. This is frozen custard. Self serve, soft serve but unlike any boring soft serve. Grab a container and get one flavor or get 8 flavors all mixed together! Whatever your taste. THEN, top it the way YOU want it yourself. A ton of sweet sauces, fresh fruit, nuts, candy, cookies, sprinkles--you pick and as little or as much as you like! What a concept--how fun! The way you are charged is by the final weight of your confection.

Totally delicious but I do now feel guilty. But, how can you count calories when you are out to indulge? Now that my curiousity is satisfied, next time I go, I pick one of the sorbets and top it only with fruit and nuts. At least that is what I am telling myself now...

If in the Kennesaw area, you owe it to yourself to try this place out! I hear custard shops like this are not well known in the south but big biz in the midwest. Lets get it together southerners! Much better than frozen yogurt or traditional ice cream shops.

Oh, and the gentleman that runs it keeps an immaculate store and offers newcomers an explanation and samples. He was super friendly and accommodating.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lawrence, Kansas
“The best custard I've eaten yet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I'm not much of an ice cream person. Frozen yogurt shops and Dairy Queen don't impress me. So, I tend to lean towards frozen custard as the norm. But this place is amazing! I can't even begin to describe the flavors. They have 8 flavors available and rotate the fun varieties each week. But, they keep the vanilla and chocolate flavors at all times. I guarantee if you have had frozen custard, you have never tasted anything like this place.

• Visited August 2013