“Awesome food” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

The food was very scrumptious in great although the appetizer and the main course came out on top of 1 another a little time and training in the ordering the service could have been 5 also

80% Recommend
SE USA
“My taste buds are raving!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Copeland's was serving a buffet yesterday, as well as menu: A carvery of turkey and ham was deliciously supplemented by creamed sweet potatoes, various pasta dishes and salads as well as blackened fish, chicken and buffalo wings. Combinations of these delectables were too many to mention! My favorite was the blackened fish, just spicy enough, and the buffalo wings were hot but not too hot, as some wings tend to be. Although a specialty here is cheesecake, I stayed with the buffet dessert area. There were two kinds of warm bread puddings, finger-sized éclairs, two kinds of cookies and, the "pièce de résistance" were the pralines, New Orleans style! Haven't had pralines like that since visiting Savannah. Our server, Mark, was top-notch! Can you tell I loved this place?!

• Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“A Great Place for a Celebration!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Copelands is the place my wife and I want go to celebrate special ocassions. Don't let the 'Cajun' label fool you, this is a very nice place and has a wide variety of menu items both Cajun and otherwise. One of the best things at Copelands is thier homemade biscuits! Who knew! The seafood dishes are my favorite, but they also have well prepared steaks. Don't forget to leave room for the deserts, they are some of the best around. The cheesecakes are my favorite. Eating here is a treat.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bill G, Owner at Copeland's of New Orleans, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you so much for all your support and wonderful feedback! I hope that we see you back again soon!

Bill
“I can't believe...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO VISIT!!! I am starting a love affair with this place. I visited Copelands for the 2nd time last week with co workers for lunch. The food and service was just as good if not better than the first time. I promised myself to try something different everytime I visit but the crawfish fettucine is soooo good it was a tough decision. This time I did save room for dessert and wow! I am definitely going back for brunch! LOL! :-)

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Bill G, Owner at Copeland's of New Orleans, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you so much for your amazing review! It is so great to hear that people are loving what we are doing!

Thanks Again,
Bill
“Great food fantastic value! You must try it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I had the shrimp creole meal. It was more than I expected to get. I could taste all of the Cajun spices and there were plenty of shrimp. A wonderful meal.

My husband had the catfish platter with green beans and macaroni. I had a small bite of his meal and it was simply wonderful, and very tasteful!

Next time we must save room for dessert