“Great food fantastic value! You must try it.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 244 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Great food fantastic value! You must try it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I had the shrimp creole meal. It was more than I expected to get. I could taste all of the Cajun spices and there were plenty of shrimp. A wonderful meal.

My husband had the catfish platter with green beans and macaroni. I had a small bite of his meal and it was simply wonderful, and very tasteful!

Next time we must save room for dessert

“Always Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I am from New Orleans and always make a trip to Copelands when I am in the area. The food has always been great . Had the Brunch Buffet this time and was very happy with the food and selection. Great selection of breakfast and lunch items. Loved the Eggs Benedict.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bill G, Owner at Copeland's of New Orleans, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Best compliment I think we could have received! Thanks so much for you review and I hope we see you again soon!

Powder Springs, GA
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I don't think I have ever had a bad meal here. When you go make sure you have an empty stomach because the meals are very large. You will leave with a full belly and most likely have enough for a take home box for the next day. The desserts are just as big and very tasty!

Visited July 2012
Bill G, General Manager at Copeland's of New Orleans, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing back from our customers. We also have a Sunday Live Jazz Brunch Buffet you might be interested in trying out! Hope to see you again soon.

Thanks!
Dallas, Georgia
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Love this place! Can't go wrong with anything on menu. Crash and Burn is a must!! Happy Hour on Friday is the BEST!! Love their Sunday Brunch with Live music!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
So glad to hear you love what we are doing! It's great to get feedback and I hope we see you again soon!

Thanks!