“Wow what a find!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

3483 Hogan Drive Northwest, Kennesaw, GA
Improve this listing
Ranked #107 of 248 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Continental
Description: This is a new restaurant and they have only been open about 6 weeks or so.
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Wow what a find!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Best food I've had in a long time. Service was personal and spot on. Atmosphere was ok, but the service and food over ride Ny atmosphere issue. Very clean too.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful Place & Fresh Made Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I've passed this place on my way to work for the last 9 months and though they aren't open for breakfast during the week I thought a Saturday lunch there would be a great start. It was worth the stop.... they were great with the many food allergies that I have and took great care of me.

There french fries are hand made along with most of their menu items, I was very pleased with the food and how friendly they were with all of their customers. Prices are good except the ice tea seems higher than normal, but they offer free refills.

They do serve breakfast on Saturdays, so I'm going back next weekend. Stop by and visit them, it's a wonderful place!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Awesome! Wish I knew about Emma's sooner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

All I can say is great food and great owners. Everyone at the table was more than happy. We will be back often!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Emma's Bistro Kennesaw”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Fantastic food. Great place to eat. Home owned and family run. Everything was fresh! Loved the many varieties of food. Don't miss out on eating in this place. My son said the ribs were unbelievably good. My year old granddaughter even liked the ribs. The thin bread pizza was great!!!!! My daughter in law had the duck ravioli and loved it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cartersville
“Good meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Tried Emma's tonight because I had a restaurant.com certificate. The meal was very good and the service was excellent. Emma personally came to the table to introduce herself and make sure that we enjoyed everything. We had the paninis and flatbread pizza.

• Visited July 2012