“Good hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Ottawa, Canada
“Good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We stayed in this hotel on our way back from Florida to Canada. For the price it was decent value but the hotel needs a bit of updating. All-in-all, a good experience for oth of us and our dog. Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Whitby
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel twice on our vacation this year. We did not make advance reservations, but still received great rooms. So fresh and clean. Will probably make this a regular stop on all future travels on I75.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Conover, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I went with my husband for training that he had in Kennesaw, GA. This was our 2nd time staying at this hotel. It's nice, friendly, breakfast was good, the rooms were not 100% clean (the tub was dirty) however when I called to question they sent someone up to do it. The hotel was booked and we had to wait and extra night to go down so we had a room. The last time it was really clean, I think it was possibly just over booked and they were in a hurry. Other then that everything was great, and I felt safe. The Mall next door is small, but still a nice little shopping area to go to. Plenty of places to eat close so you don't have to hit the major highways.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

i always enjoy the fact that la quinta welcomes my jack russell 'hurcules' as much as they do me...

this is a first rate stop surrounded by a very nice community. reasonable prices for very comepetitive rates. what you get is first rate service and a spotless hotel. as i mentioned, i almost always have my pal hercules with me therefore i am put into rooms that other pet lovers have used. frankly, i have never noticed the difference. every stay at a la quinta, has been satisfactory. i want to be honest with everyone, i am getting to the point that i look specifically for a la quinta. mind you it is only fair to tell you this as i have been more than satisfied with the consistent effort put out by la quinta and their collective staffs.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Had stayed here before and it was great but this time it was .not the cleanest and there was virtually no outside lighting....the outside door in back did not lock properly...so not sure if it locked overnight...the beds were very uncomfortable and everything just had that beat look...dingy...we stayed here because we have a dog and truthfully I don't even like her to sleep on the floors....the employees we did see were very nice. Not sure this would be my choice next time, but with a dog you do not have many.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

As always, staff were very friendly. The room was clean, but the blanket was ripped in several places, the bedspread had cigarette burn holes, and the towels were thin, dingy and raggedy. I use this kind of towel for the dog! I mentioned this when we checked out and the clerk was apologetic and would have changed out the towels. I didn't notice them until I was ready to use it as I stepped out of the shower. Next time I guess I have to check all these things before I accept the room. I didn't think I had to do this in a LaQuinta. In addition, the pull out sofa bed was so uncomfortable, my son didn't get any sleep.

Room Tip: Check linens before you accept room. Several have tatty bed and bath linens.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Was very pleased with my room. After reading the reviews after checking into my room on the free Wi-Fi, I was very surprised and looked around for the problems listed in other reviews. I saw none.
and am still very pleased with my room. Clean, no stains, good furniture. Will come back.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo