“Enjoyed Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 30 hotels in Kennesaw
Boston, Massachusetts
“Enjoyed Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

My 2nd time staying at the property and enjoyed it again. The staff is very accomodating and management is excellent. I travel to ATL on business and this is certainly where I will stay each time. No restaurant on premises but there are restaurants and shopping close by. Great location. Ann L

Room Tip: Very comfortable
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
SunSuitesTownCenter, General Manager at Sun Suites of Town Kennesaw Center, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay. We are so pleased with your kind words and we take pride in making sure our guest have a great stay. We look forward to handling your future hospitality needs.

Warm Regards

23 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Our family of 4 made a reservation for 3 nites. They had a special 3 nites for $119
After we checked in we went to our very tiny room...with 1 queen. Bed....we asked if they had a bigger room they said no...they are all the same. We asked for a refund so we could go somewhere else...and we were told they would not refund that nite...but would the other 2. So we had to stay. We went & bought air matresses for our kids...they barely fit...
We decided we would just tough it out....and that's when the roaches showed up in the bathroom!!!
This place is nasty gross! And I'm still trying to figure out how they could rent a 1 bed tiny room to a family of 4...

• Stayed July 2012
SunSuitesTownCenter, General Manager at Sun Suites of Town Kennesaw Center, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am so sorry for any inconveniences this stay may have caused you. I do appreciate your constructive criticism and will use your comments to help improve our hotel. While we cannot control the room size, we do strive to be Clean and Friendly and will always put that first. We hope you will give us another try in the future.

Warm Regards

Tonya, GM
Cherokee, North Carolina, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

I booked a room here for one night. I asked for two queen beds and smoking. When I got to my room, it had two twin beds and it was non-smoking. I called the front desk and they said it was all they had available. I was also put on the third floor. I didn't know hotels had twin beds! Thank goodness I only stayed one night.

Room Tip: If you stay here, don't book in advance. Ask to see the room before you pay.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for submitting a review about Sun Suites of Town Center. We do apologize for any inconvience this may have caused for your stay at Sun Suites. We always push to make sure our guest are happy and that they enjoy their stay. We would like the opportunity to make your stay worthwhile in the future. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your future stay with us.

Tonya

Woodstock, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Great experience. Excellent service. Great value. Great location. Will definitely be returning with my family! Thank you!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
SunSuitesTownCenter, General Manager at Sun Suites of Town Kennesaw Center, responded to this review, March 5, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. It is our pleasure that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable experience. We work hard everyday to be the best at what we do. Thank you again, and we look forward to your return.

Acworth, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

Really great hotel for the price. I had family from out of town for a few days and since I didn't have the room decided to go here because of th price and proximity to restaurants, shopping and activities. The room was surprisingly clean and spacious.. There was a problem that was promptly taken of. The staff were super friendly and knowledgeable about the area. We were personally invited back for future visits by the hotel manager. Thank you and we will be back.

Room Tip: Speak to staff and tell them what your looking for. They'll be glad to help.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
SunSuitesTownCenter, General Manager at Sun Suites of Town Kennesaw Center, responded to this review, January 31, 2012
Dear Valued Costomer,

marietta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

I relocated here from Alabama and I was referred to this hotel. I was told that it was a good and pleasant place to stay and the staff was very nice. I found this to be very true when I needed the little extra things for comfort. I would definitely come back again and again and again..You Go Sun Suites!

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the highest floor,they feels more secluded like having my own little world"...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
SunSuitesTownCenter, General Manager at Sun Suites of Town Kennesaw Center, responded to this review, November 23, 2011
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. The entire staff here at Sun Suites appreciates your kind words.

We look forward to having you stay with us again soon and promise your stay will be as pleasant as the first.

Again, thank you very much.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

The staff was nice enough but the establishment needs to be renovated. The first room they took me to smelled like a grandmother's attic that hadn't been opened or seen a ray of sunlight in 20 yrs. The smell was stale and a bit rancid. I thought to myself not even Febreeze could handle this. I had them move me and the next room looked worn and frayed, the counters were chipping and the carpet looked like it was home to at least 1000 different species of bacteria and dirt. There was also a big splash of plastic or cement on the shower floor that looked like some sort of rush job to cover up a hole. Needless to say I wouldn't be going barefoot anywhere in this place. I decided to tough it out and deal with it, big mistake. I stayed for about 3 weeks and I noticed 3 bites or bumps in a row on my arm. After some Google research I learned that was a telltale sign of a bed bug bite. I actually saw one the next night and I freaked out, so disgusting! I told them and they said they had just had an inspection for that sort of thing. I'm thinking to myself your uncle Willy must've done it because Houston we have a problem. They offered to move me to another room, but I was over it and checked out. This place needs a major overhauling and renovation. Stop being cheap and invest in your property. Like the old nursery rhyme says, if you do decide to stay here, "sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite".

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
SunSuitesTownCenter, Manager at Sun Suites of Town Kennesaw Center, responded to this review, October 20, 2011
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about Sun Suites. We apologize for your dissatisfied stay at Sun Suites and would like the opportunity to make it up to you. We always strive to make sure that our guests enjoy clean comfortable rooms for an enjoyable stay. Please feel free to call me anytime to discuss another opportunity to having you stay with us again.

Dennis Farrell

Been to Sun Suites of Town Kennesaw Center? Share your experiences!