“disappointed” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Kennesaw

You added Wingate by Wyndham Kennesaw to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Kennesaw
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   560 Greers Chapel Drive, I-75 & Barrett Parkway, Kennesaw, GA 30144   |
Ranked #13 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

What was supposed to be a weekend stay turned into 3 weeks. Staying here cost twice as much as an extended stay but I enjoyed staying too much to leave. The rooms and beds were very comfortable and the staff was exceptional and very friendly. Would definitely recommend and this will be my first choice anytime I need a hotel in Kennesaw.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Kennesaw, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Very Nice! Clean and conveniently located...a little tucked away but we liked that... being close enough to the main strip yet far enough to be out of the hustle bustle. Most of the staff very nice but Maxine and Vicky....real charms! So nice to come down to breakfast to vicky's smiling face and Maxine....the best! Whatever i asked of her she was so willing to help me. She made me feel like i had a friend....when I was so far from home and my family! If all hotels had staff like them it would make my job a lot easier! Most everyone at the front desk very friendly and had a kind word to say when I came home from a long day at work! Will definately stay here year after year!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
La Vonia D, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Kennesaw, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your very kind words and feedback. I will be sure to share everything with the entire team. Your business is greatly appreciated. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us!
We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the Wingate Kennesaw, Georgia in the future.
Best regards,
La Vonia Wynn -- General Manager
WELDON SPRING, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

During my career as an airline pilot, I accumulated an impressive collection of bad hotel stories, which I, to this day, enjoy sharing with friends and family. Unfortunately, my recent stay at this hotel failed miserably to provide me with any new material!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Best regards,
La Vonia Wynn -- General Manager
Kennesaw, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

First the good news; hotel is clean and quiet, rooms reasonaby sound-proofed and fans have constant-on feature for comfortable "white noise" to drown out the minimal inevitable noise. Full hot breakfast, very close to shopping and resturants. Night staff (Tanya, Jeff, and Mahogony) are professional and pleasant.
Words of caution; Hotel is hard to find the first time, get clear directions or GPS (not too far off main road, but signs are needed). Website needs clear map. Management is not investing in routine maintenance; whirlpool out for 4 weeks, excercise bike out for years, rugs are stained and almost all the leather on the breakfest area seats is cracked. Room safes and table clocks all seem to lack batteries. Staff try hard but cannot get supplies/repairs done.
It would be a pity is this very nice motel is permitted to slide from its present excellant condition.

Room Tip: Both sides are high on hill, little road noise. Some rooms have whirlpool baths.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you kindly for taking time to post your comment on our TripAdvisor page. Your business is greatly appreciated. It's disappointing that you did not enjoy your stay here with us. We strive to ensure that each guest is satisfied; it is unfortunate that we fell short of this during your stay.

I take such comments seriously. Please accept my apologies for the issues you experienced during your stay. Your experience at our hotel is definitely not the typical guest experience at our hotel, as we take pride in making sure our hotel provides great service, and is clean and comfortable for all of our guests.
I also shared you other kind words and feedback with the team, so that we may continue to try and serve our guests better.

Please accept my sincerest apologies and know that we do value your business.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Kennesaw? Share your experiences!