“Great if you're visiting KSU” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #15 of 30 hotels in Kennesaw
West Windsor, NJ
“Great if you're visiting KSU”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was here for three nights in early March for a recruiting event at nearby Kennesaw State University.

Location: This is a great place to stay to visit the college – it’s literally across the street! Since I didn’t get a chance to explore beyond the college (I was there on work), I can’t speak to its convenience for other business.

Amenities: The hotel had a great breakfast, and a nice fitness room. The room itself was quite large, and featured a microwave, mini fridge, and kitchen sink. Not quite as full-featured as a Residence, but definitely better than average for longer stays.

Service: One morning, while I was working in for a few hours, there was a pesky maid who kept knocking (despite the do not disturb sign). After I went from “politely dismissive” to “actively rude,” she finally got the hint and left me in peace. Other than that, no complaints.

Overall: Good deal for the money.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Oliver R.

Thank you for your patronage and feedback for the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw. I am happy you enjoyed your stay. I will certianly share you comments with my team and we hope to welcome you back the next time your travel brings you to the Kennesaw area.

70 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Noank, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The rooms are quite spacious for the price. Actually canceled a prior reservation, for a different hotel, while in town to stay here as we had stayed before. Give you plenty of room to spread out your stuff.

Staff is friendly, and rooms are large.

Some minor stains on the bathroom wall that I noticed while "doing my business".

Overall a fine place to stay while in town

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear JA_Noank

Thank you for your kind feeback. We appreciate you and your patronage. We also hope to welcome you back to the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw then next time your travel brings you to our area.

Hendersonville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We unexpectedly got delayed in Marietta and we stayed at this facility for 4 days. The staff was very warm, helpful, knowledgable and friendly. The suite was a little small but adequate and very cost effective. My wife and I enjoyed our stay. It is very close to a mall and we did some shopping during some free time.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Ron B

Thank you for your kind comments. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the property even though you were here on a delay. Thank you for your patronage and we hope to welcome you back again the next time your travel brings you to Kennesaw, GA.

Denham Springs, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We stayed in the 2 bedroom suite and were pleased. The bedrooms were small but the LR/Kitchen area was nice and roomy. Really everything was nice. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. Parking was lit and safe.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear dawnbirdsong

Thank you for your recent comments. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We strive for 100% satisfaction and realize you have many choices when traveling. Again, thank you for your patronage and we hope to welcome you back to Springhill in your future travels.

Daufuskie Island, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had my kids with me so multiple rooms were required for a weekend stay in the area. I should have changed hotels right away when I entered the small cramped "lobby" to check in and there was no staff to be found. 15 minutes later a desk manager appeared. It took another 10 minutes for him to confirm my reservation and check us in. Parking? Forget about it. We had to lug our bags 100 yds from around the corner -- and it stayed that way for the weekend. The rooms were worn, but clean. The queen beds (kings are not an option at this place) were uncomfortable and the walls were thin. Throughtout the night, we were able to overhear conversations in the rooms next door and above us. Definitely do not recommend.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel or motel in the Town Ctr area.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Frank J

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw. Our goal at the property is to exceed your expectations and it appears we fell short in your experience. I will certainly share your comments with our stay as a means of improvement. Again, thank you for your patronage and we hope to welcome you back to the Springhill Suies Atlanta Kennesaw the next time your travel brings you to our area.

Janesville, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

My family and I stayed here a few nights ago. We had 2 adults and 2 teenagers. The room was definitely too small for all of us and this was the biggest room that they had. I literally tripped over all of our suitcases when trying to get to the kitchen area while the pull out couch was open.

Customer service clerks were adequate although their personality was not too friendly. Never did ask how our night was when I checked out. Quiet at night-did not even hear the torrential rain outside. Room was pretty clean.

All in all, good room for 1 person only. Anymore than that and you're tripping over your stuff. My teenaged son made an interesting comment. He said, "Why is this room shaped so oddly" I second that comment.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad the hotel did met your needs for the night. I am sorry, however the room design was not to your satisfaction, however we hope that you will consider us again should your travel bring you back to the Kennesaw area.

Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a cheap and cheerful hotel that provides the basics. Rate includes breakfast and internet. Parking is also free. So the value is good. There is no restaurant or any other services here. Breakfast is on disposable plates with plastic cutlery.
This hotel is more like a motor inn or motel.
On the plus side the rooms are large and there is a basic kitchenette. Includes a separate lounge and desk area.
Would suit renovators, bargain hunters and those split recently from their wives and needing long term accomodation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Hello Djfowler

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and everything was comfortable for you as well as the value we provided. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Springhill Suites the next time you are in the Kennesaw area.

Adam Vickers

Been to SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw? Share your experiences!