“Good Italian Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
“Good Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love to eat at Provino's Italian Restaurant, as they have the best manicotti and good service and its free on your birthday.

Visited September 2012

71% Recommend
Atlanta, GA
“Always dependable and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I have been eating at Provinos for many years and have found it to be very consistent, very tasty, ample portioned, and enjoyable. The garlic rolls are always a must (ask for extra garlic), and the Chicken Marsala is a favorite. I don't think I have ever had a bad dish.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Birthday Bounty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Provino's has been doing the "Get dinner on your birthday free" for as long as I can remember. I hadn't taken advantage of it but decided to yesterday on my guy's birthday. (All you have to do is show your ID as proof) Ah yes, it's been a while since I've been here but, yeah, this is the place with the rolls swimming in garlic and butter! A wonderful indulgence. I got the soup, salad and rolls only and my boyfriends choice was the lasagna. He loved it.

My bowl of soup was a real bowl, not a cup size bowl. Big! Tortellini, zucchini in abundance. I was full without feeling guilty. So glad the salad had a few beets in it too as I never get to eat those very often since my boyfriend does not like beets.

I ove going out to eat and enjoying everything I ate without feeling guilty afterwards! Part of the birthday meal also was a scoop of spumoni. Been a long time since I had that too. We shared it.

The atmosphere of the restaurant was romantic. It was quiet too since we went at an odd time between lunch and dinner. (3pm) The server did everything perfectly. With the savings on the meal, we gave him a worthy tip.

I highly recommend trying Provino's ASAP!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tyler, Texas
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Staying at a hotel nearby. My server was very good. Chef was willing to spice up the sauce and was interested if it was what I had in mind. Not the restaurant's fault, but there was a screaming (not fussy crying) baby. Hard to believe people don't care that they ruin other customer's dinner.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Always good, one of the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

Provino's is my favorite all time Italian Restaurant. The food is consistently good and the atmosphere is true Italian. We had my retirement party there on May 5th and we reserved the Library room. The service was excellent and our waitress was a delight. As usual, one of the best parts of the meal was the unlimited, family style salad and garlic rolls with plenty of butter and garlic. My wife always asks for extra garlic on the rolls and the restaurant always complies. My lasagna with Italian sausage was out of this world. My wife had the eggplant parmasean and it was wonderful too. For atmosphere, good value, and great food you can't go wrong with in Provino's Kennesaw or Scalini's in Smyrna.

Been to Provino's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Provino's Italian Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.