“HOLY CRAP! That was awesome.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Outdoor seating
Description: "An inspired fusion of High Class and Low-country". Serving Creole cuisine and the French Quarter's most infamous cocktails. We feature a progressive menu that reflects the many cultural influences of Creole cooking. Join us for a laid-back lunch on our patio or an intimate dinner in our dining rooms built by local craftsmen.
“HOLY CRAP! That was awesome.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011 via mobile

I am a card-carrying foodie and finding anything decent OTP in Atlanta is damn near impossible. This place was a phenomenal exception. Nestled in downtown Kennesaw, I thought this creole-style restaurant would have a hard time competing with Henry's Louisiana grill just a few miles down the road. NO COMPARISON. Their creamy crab bisque is the carpaccio of soup. The crawfish cakes, cornbread rainbow trout, and even the drinks were better than just about anything you'll even find in New Orleans (yes, very bold statement). And my sin...the bread pudding - it's dangerous. I'm not a bread pudding fan, and would not have tried it if not for my persistent wife. Beware...it will suck you in.

With all that said, I must comment on the service. It was the attention, professionalism, experience, and knowledge you would only find in fine dining restaurants of large cities...not expected in Kennesaw. They must have stolen this wait staff from Buckhead.

I can't say enough about this new find. I'm so excited to have a new place to frequent. Unfortunately, a place like this will soon be "discovered" and I'll never get a table again. You will enjoy.

Cheers!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
kelly a, General Manager at Trinity Creole Cafe, responded to this review, December 13, 2011
We just wanted to say thank you for your visit and your glowing review. We're still blushing. We truly appreciate your visit and hope to have you with us again soon.

“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant a couple of time. I am from New Orleans, La and Trinity's food is just like the Cajun food in the Big Easy.
The gumbo is very good, the barbecue shrimp and the pasta with shrimp and scallops are good as well. My husband had the fish special it was excellent. This restaurant is a MUST!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
We just wanted to say thank you for your visit and your great review. We truly appreciate your visit and hope to have you with us again soon.