“Good Location” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Saint Simons Island, Georgia, Usa
“Good Location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good location. You can get an upgrade to a suite. All in All a good value. The only down side was breakfast. Few items poor selection. The staff was great. Pillows always bad at Sleep inns. Near by there is Dunkin Doughnuts. There is also a Public's Supermarkets and several gas stations. Close to Atlanta.

Room Tip: Ask to be upgraded to suite.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
harry p, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for sharing your recent review of our hotel . We appreciate the positive feedback. We are located at exit 273 off I-75, close to the Kennesaw State University Campus and less tham 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Bowdon, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed one night at this hotel and all went super. The front desk associate was very nice and polite. The rooms were very clean and updated. Overall I had a great stay at this Sleep Inn and Suites. I would stay here again in the future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
harry p, General Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and that you found us to be great value for the money paid
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We drove til we got tired on our way to south Florida. Stopped by here about 2:30am and found a very friendly lady at check-in. She said that we could even extend our checkout time if needed since we arrived so late. The room was clean and comfortable. Nice bed. Quiet halls. Decent enough breakfast. No problems and very easy access to the interstate, which is how we found it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
harry p, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comment. We appreciate you for staying at Sleep Inn & Suites and that you will stay with us on your future trips. We are located on exit 273 off I-75 and less than a mile from Kennesaw State University.

Rosemary Price
Douglas, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I love Sleep Inns. They are comfortable, affordable and safe places to stay. Recently I spent a night at the Sleep Inn in Kennesaw Georgia and was a little disappointed from the moment of check-in. The clerk acted like she had lost her best friend or was the recipient of the WORLDS WORST JOB Award. While I was trying to be checked in, she took a call from another customer and told them "I don't know why your internet won't come up, maybe you don't know how to work it. YOU must be doing something wrong!" Well being a Customer Service Manager, that went over with me like a lead balloon. But, I was tired and didn't comment. She told me twice - very loudly - Your card is not working! I calmly told her that SHE must be doing something wrong because there was nothing wrong with my card. Sure enough....I was checked in a couple of moments later. When I got to the room, I made - correction - tried to make myself a cup of decaf coffee to take the chill off. However, when I returned to get it - the pot was not working properly and I had a mess to clean up. After cleaning up coffee all over the counter, I decided to get a snack. The vending area only had soft drinks and ice and I had to go to the first floor for crackers. When I returned to my room I was ready to take a hot shower and call it a day. I turned on the shower and was shocked to find my nice warm water was freezing cold! The hot and cold water was reversed. I did not call downstairs with these issues, because I did not want to make the already unhappy desk clerk suicidal - but it was quite inconvenient. However, the following morning I had a good and hot breakfast and the morning clerk was quite cheerful and very apologetic about the issues of the night before. I would stay there again - but with some reservation. It was clean, in a good area and I slept very well. Good luck with the water and I wish you as much coffee as you can handle!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
harry p, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for sharing your comment. We appreciate you for staying at Sleep Inn & Suites and that you will stay with us on your future trips. We want to apologize for the unpleasant experience, we are truly sorry that your experience with us was unpleasant, it is always our goal and we work hard to ensure every client is treated with respect and that we offer quality service I appreciate the feedback and we plan to incorporate some of the things we learned from your feedback to improve the experience for all our clients.

Once again, thank you and we hope you will stay with us in the future.

Rosemary Price
Guest Relations
Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw
Donalsonville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The Sleep Inn was clean, comfortable and quiet. It is relatively new and was mostly empty when I was there. The staff upgraded my room to a suite for free. The breakfast area was clean and the food was just as I expected for a Choice Hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
harry p, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw, responded to this review, November 15, 2012

Once again

Thank you.
Rosemary
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have stayed here several times in the past few months, and can highly reccommend this Sleep Inn if your travels take you through NW ATL, and you require just basic accomodations. It is nearly brand new, and far above the standard you would expect from a Sleep Inn. The modern and bright decor reminds me of much more upscale properties like a Hilton Garden Inn or Marriott Residence Inn. Very clean, nice mattresses, and excellent wifi connection, Breakfast was not great, which is typical of Sleep Inn. I find the staff to be a bit quirky, but always friendly.

Reserve here with confidence, this Sleep Inn should not disappoint for the price.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the Interstate, which stays busy all night long.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Once again

Thank you.
Rosemary
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

Stayed at this hotel in August and was really surprised, it was pretty new and the front desk was extremely hospitable and professional. Carleen checked us in and was more than happy to upgrade our room because I'm a Diamond member with Choice (believe me this is very rare for most Choice hotels to offer an upgrade, it's like pulling teeth).

Good rate and the room was really clean, bed was very comfortable. We asked for late 2pm check out with no problems, checked out by Eva who was also very nice and professional.

My only suggestion for this hotel is the bathroom, the lighting is horrible, I could barely see what I was doing. They need to up the wattage or install another light right above the mirror.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
harry p, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw, responded to this review, January 23, 2012
thank you for sharing your comments. We are not the easiest hotel to find but we are well worth the effort, exit 273 of I-75, less than 1 mile from Kennesaw State!

Been to Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw? Share your experiences!