“Super Super 8” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Kennesaw

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Kennesaw to your Saves list
Super 8 Kennesaw
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3192 Barrett Lakes Blvd, I-75 Exit 271, Kennesaw, GA 30144   |
Ranked #8 of 29 hotels in Kennesaw

133 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
greenville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We absolutely loved our room. When we booked we got a discounted rate through my employer and it was a pretty good deal. The bedroom was seperated from the living room and had a sleeper sofa. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013
Super8Kennesaw, General Manager at Super 8 Kennesaw, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you for completing the review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 770-423-7105.

Carterville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We made reservations at this Super 8 as a stopover on our recent trip to Savannah. It was a converted Country Inn & Suites. It was nice, but could use some redecorating. We also recommended to the front desk that they replace the very flat pillows! All the staff were very friendly & helpful. Location was very near I 75--easy off & on!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8Kennesaw, General Manager at Super 8 Kennesaw, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. As we had discussed upon checkout we are looking into changing the pillows. Again, thank you for completing the review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 770-423-7105.

Evansville, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have stayed in a few other Super 8's before that were not very clean or quiet. I was very leary about staying here. This hotel was very clean and quiet. We ended up stopping in after many hours on the road and we were given a great deal and a very nice room. The staff was wonderful and extremely pleasant. Continental breakfast was great, they had a lot of options. I would definitely stay here again if I am in the area again....in fact I would go out of my way to stay here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Super8Kennesaw, General Manager at Super 8 Kennesaw, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for staying with us during March Madness Weekend! Also,Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you for completing the review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 770-423-7105.

GM Super 8, Kennesaw, GA

Been to Super 8 Kennesaw? Share your experiences!