“Problem with Wyndham Rewards - Not Happy” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3192 Barrett Lakes Blvd, I-75 Exit 271, Kennesaw, GA 30144 (Formerly Super 8)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #12 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Certificate of Excellence 2014
North Bay, On
“Problem with Wyndham Rewards - Not Happy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2011

Firstly, everything was great about the hotel except the checkin and using my Wyndham points card. Receptionist said she couldn't take my Wyndham Points card and that I would have to call directly to get the points awarded, not pleased. Bill was $67.56 total for March 26th, a Saturday using the interstate coupon book.

I then used the Wyndham web based inquiry system whereby you can provide details of your stay and they can make corrections. I did this and several days later I received a reply that they were unable to find my stay in their database. What's going on here?

They advised that I must fax or scan the receipt which I did and am currently awaiting a reply. Again not pleased.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
PORT CHARLOTTE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2010

Arrived after 2 a.m. and received a "discount" on our room, so it was a good deal for us. We were in a suite with a king bed. Bed was comfortable, room VERY clean (and I am very picky about clean.) Convenient to the interstate, but secluded enough that it doesn't feel like you are right on the road. Two cons: LOUD noises coming from the floor above when people were walking around at 4 a.m. Also, you could hear the shower in the room above as if it were in the same room. Not a huge deal, but if you need complete quiet, get a top floor room. Breakfast was the typical "free: breakfast, but lacked any protein. Again, not a big deal for us, especially for the price we paid. Will definitely choose this one again.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
Sioux City, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2010

We arrived late at night on a record cold evening. Needed a good night's sleep prior to resuming our trip. The room and motel was clean and pleasant and the staff also were friendly and concerned.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

My family and I really enjoyed staying at the Super 8 in Kennesaw. The staff was super helpful (in regards to places to eat, fun things to do with teenage boys). We hiked Kennesaw Mountain and had a quick ride back to the hotel when we were finished. Caught the women's professional soccer game at the new stadium near to the hotel.
The rooms and hallway were very clean. The breakfast was delicious with a wide variety of breakfast items to chose from.
Location was wonderful! Close to everything but not loud at night.
We would definitely recommend to friends and family coming in to town for a visit or even just a simple weekend get-a-way.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

This is the best hotel in the entire area. I travel alot and have seen it all. This hotel is clean, cozy, warm and inviting. It has all the amenities one would need. The people are the best. They made my clients and me feel right at home. The price is right and I will be coming back again and again. Its nice to not have to look any further and this Super 8. It is Super without a doubt. I'm impressed! Thanks!

Manchester, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

This hotel is a higher standard than most Super 8's I have stayed in. I enjoyed the added luxury it provided and will stay here again if I get to the area.

Goose Creek, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2010

A very well located hotel with very reasonable pricing. The staff was efficient and friendly. I've stayed at this hotel on a couple of occasions and will continue to go back when visiting this aea. Great value for the dollar especially in these economic times.
I won't comment on some of the other questions as I did not take advantage of the local night life etc. However it's obvious that there is a lot to do in this area and a traveler who wishes to do so can certainly find plenty of entertainment and things to do in the area.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw? Share your experiences!