“Good Value, Pleasant accomdations” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Online & Save
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Columbia, United States
“Good Value, Pleasant accomdations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stay here frequently to visit family. This was the first time we could find absolutely NO parking space. Otherwise we always enjoy the indoor pool which is large and clean. The complimentary breakfast is wonderful. The standard buffet but with a great omelet station. The hotel is quiet, clean and the rooms are large and comfortable. The desk staff are always friendly and efficient.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Polish first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My family and I have stayed here numerous times however, this time we were not so impressed.
Breakfast was not very good. The food items were not stocked also the food wasn't warm. The Omelet station was good as usual.
Our second day of stay we ate breakfast else where.
I am a Honors guest however this is the SECOND time I've had to ask for my Honors Gift bag while others were given theirs "no question" . I'm hoping it's not for the reasons I'm thinking. (That would be a tragedy).
Parking was a huge issue this time, while it's always tight this time we were lucky enough to get the last parking spot at the Hotel.
Sorry to say I'll try another Kennesaw hotel my next trip.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Des Moines, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Very nice hotel - accommodations and staff were top notch. Complimentary breakfast was fantastic. The only thing that keeps me from giving this an Excellent rating is the internet experience. It looked like I had to join a club (with possibly a fee?) to use the wi-fi and/or ethernet connection in my room. I would rather pay a little extra for the room and have free wi-fi without being required to jump through a bunch of hoops to get online. Everything else about the hotel experience was excellent.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Charlotte, NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Have stayed here a couple of times on business. It is okay. Not the typical Embassy Suites layout. This time I was in a premium suite. Bed was very comfortable and the AC worked well. Lighting is strange and the work area seemed dark even with every light in the suite on. Maybe I am getting old, or maybe it is the dark lamp shades? Hallways could get noisy at times. Check in and check out was efficient. Internet access was free this visit and was fast. Bathroom was not very clean with the previous persons hair still on the floor and very dusty baseboards. Breakfast was fine, but the items on the buffet were not very warm. Had dinner at Ruth Chris one night, food and service was fine. After dinner in the restaurant, met up with some friends in the bar - the female bartender was extremely rude and dismissive.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
New Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The first weekend of this month I had the occasion to stay at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Kennesaw, Georgia - wonderful overall experience, this Yankee is not used to the kind of hospitality one receives at this hotel. Clean, fresh, comfortable. The complimentary evening reception is astounding, and the full no-holds-barred breakfast is a stunner.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

A $170 per night room and you don't get free Wi-fi without paying a $10 charge. Pathetic. I called the front desk as I was trying to get some work done and even though I'm a Hilton Honors member, it's not a high enough level to get free internet. Also, shower head was broken and AC would not actually cool to the temperature selected. Staff is not very friendly either.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
eskennfom, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Atlanta-Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
I am sorry that you feel that we are being unfair to charge for internet. We unfortunately do charge because we are constantly upgrading and enhancing this service to try to keep up with today's guest. Our rate does include though a free full cook to order breakfast and manager reception every day and I hope you were able to enjoy these services. I am sorry that you were not able to make us aware of your troubles in your suite but I will make sure that they are corrected. Please accept my apologies and I hope one day that we will be able win you back!
Weldon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was at the hotel for business and all I can say it my experience was perfect. Breakfast Buffet had great choice and a feshly made omlette. The onsite restaurant cooked me the best steak I have ever eaten in my life. The rooms were clean and massive. Internet was very quick. Service was as you would expect from the USA and flawless.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites Atlanta-Kennesaw Town Center? Share your experiences!