“Enjoyed Our Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Georgia
“Enjoyed Our Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed at this Embassy Suites over Labor Day weekend for two nights. The rooms were modern and clean. The check-in staff was friendly and helpful. We did not encounter any problems. There was a party going on in two of the ballrooms, but this did not effect our stay in any way. The best part of the stay was happy hour from 5:30 to 7:30. We enjoyed our unlimited drinks and people please tip the bar tender. Yes, the drinks are fee, but the bar tenders do rely on tips. Great stay. Our room was located on the 2nd floor at the end of the hall away from the elevators. Great location, but wish the room had been on a higher floor. They were completely booked Saturday night, so not a big deal. Will definitely be returning to this location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Polish first
nashville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very nice suite & great service. All staff professional, friendly, accommodating. Breakfast good with good hours. Location was perfect for all our wedding needs. Bed slept comfortably. Quiet. Nice furnishings, comfortable. Didn't like having to pay for internet so we used our phone.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Lafayette, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is a very nice hotel, But I had one problem, I pre paid and it was a non refundable hotel for three nights. They gave my hotel room away. They did find us a room at 2 am but we got NO discounts on anything.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Bettendorf, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The staff was so helpful and friendly, even at the busiest of time, when several guests were in line for breakfast, they helped families with small children to get served quicker, always made sure that there were cups, glasses etc.. available and picked up used tableware when guests were finished with their meals. Cleaning staff very personable and friendly as well. I enjoyed my stay here and will definitely be back again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
blansergm, General Manager at Embassy Suites Atlanta-Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Kennesaw.

Our goal is to deliver the best in customer service and I am glad to see we reached our goal. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. Comments like yours is what motivates us to striving to be the best.

We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Rooms are nice, clean and relatively modern. Breakfast is good quality with a sufficient variety of items and omelets to order. There is plenty of parking, fast internet, and lots of places to eat nearby if you'd rather have a meal elsewhere. Chastain Road is busy during rush hour but there are plenty of intersections with lights so you won't have trouble. Staff is efficient and friendly. The Ruth's Chris on site is excellent, although they did try to serve some stale Moscato at the bar...but when we complained they opened a fresh bottle, so that was a minor inconvenience.

Room Tip: I found the "side-by-side" room, with its pass-through bathroom, more convenient than the...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your recent review of the Embassy Suites Atlanta Kennesaw Town Center. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our goal is to satisfy each and every guest, comment such as yours motivate us to continue to do our best.

We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Dover, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed here overnight on a trip with some girlfriends, upon arriving home my friend checked her account and found out we were not given the discount we had thought had been applied to our stay then to make matters worse they charged us more than the rates we had seen advertised prior to the trip. I understand the mix up with the discount but to charge us the highest advertised rate was totally wrong. Would have gotten a excellent rating from me if it had not been for this. Our only other complaint was the lack of pillows in our room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am so sorry to hear about the mix up with your reservation. I would like to look into if further to see if I can figure out what happened. Please contact the hotel directly and ask to speak to me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ft Myers, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed here for a friends wedding. Typical Embassy Suites, great bartender during managers reception and OK "made to order "breakfast,. The room that this was located in was very small and not conducive for either one, so it was crowded and long lines. Outside of the omelet station, I have had better breakfasts at other hotels.
One unnerving concern was that when my room key would not work at midnight, the woman at the front desk rekeyed it without any identification...not a name or anything. We just told her the room number. My husband and I both felt like we could present a key and ask it to be rekeyed for any room and it would be done without question. I KNOW it is not like this in other hotels, and it made us a bit insecure. I asked in the morning about their policy for this and the desk guy apologized for our concerns. I do believe that management should follow up with staff and remind them of this. I can not imagine it is policy to rekey a room key without identification. If the guest does not have ID on them, they should be escorted to their room to get it. But to not even be asked for a last name....very worrisome.
Room was clean and large. Large loud party in the lobby. No signs of security on site and difficult parking even after the party broke up. Had to park in a back lot across the street.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

Thank you for bringing to my attention the security concern. Our policy is to always check ID's before letting a guest in a suite or providing a key. I am so sorry that this did not happen while you were here. Since receiving your comments we have reviewed our policy with the entire team to ensure it is followed each and every time.

It is through comments such as yours that we are able to identify our opportunities for improvment. I do hope that if you are in the area again you will stay with us so that you can experience the level of service you have come to expect from Embassy Suites.

Beth Lanser

Been to Embassy Suites Atlanta-Kennesaw Town Center? Share your experiences!