“great for busines travel” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Gas and Go Offer
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
“great for busines travel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

My wife and I stayed here while I was in town on business. Very nice and friendly staff. I only have two items that I was disappointed in:
1.I ask if the hotel Shuttle could take me to Cobb EMC 3 miles away in the morning and I was told it was not available each mo%ning from 7 am to 9 am. I inquired as at why and was told that it was reserved for a local company on a regular basis that has frequent guest on a weekly basis. There was only a taxi that needed to be called by me. I have been a loyal Honors member since 1999 and was not pleased with the shuttle being reserved that other guest could not utilze it. (Suggestions are to have another shuttle available)

2. Complementary dinner was less than to be desired, but what could I expect for free. Presentation of food was not very appetizing. Some nights it looked inedible.

Next time i stay in the area I will call in advance and verify if the shuttle would be available for guest at specific times and not reserved where other guests are shutout from a service. Embassy suites was nearby and I will stay there next trip. A little further but will try that.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I recently stayed at this wonderful Homewood Suites while on business. In fact, our company rented the meeting room for our sales team welcome reception. It was decorated for the holidays and gave it a home away from home type feel. The staff was readily available and professional. I would definitely recommend this extended stay hotel due to it's great service, comfortable and spacious Suites, friendly staff, great location and good food. This hotel is the perfect fit for the business traveler, extended stay guest and leisure guest. The hotel is easily accessible to I-75 and 575 but in a very quiet location. The staff went above and beyond to make me feel at home and I look forward to my next stay!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Shafik M, at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Hello Heather B !

I am very delighted to read your wonderful review of our hotel and that you felt at home with us!. You really can't beat our great location right off I-75 and our roomy suites. We really do love the holiday season and enjoy putting out all of our decorations and making everything as festive and fun as possible for our guests and meeting attendees as well. I will be sure to share your comments about our staff being professional and readily available with everyone on our team here. We look forward to your next visit with us very soon !

Bonita Springs, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great hotel location, just off of I-75, north of Atlanta. Well maintained, dinner and breakfast included. Close to shopping, if you are into that. Quiet, well equipped rooms. Recommended hotel for travelers needing one night or several.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

N Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed at this location during a Thanksgiving road trip, arrived at about 10PM to very personable front desk staff who got us checked in very quickly. Everything was very clean and in good working order room wise. Lots of nearby food choices and shopping if needed. The breakfast was very good, plenty of room in the dining area and a fire in the fireplace. Will stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Shafik M, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hello zload!,

What a perfect review! I am so very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff to be personable and efficient, our breakfast buffet to be very good, your room clean and in good order and that our location offered you many convenient dining and shopping choices. We look forward to your next visit and I will be sure to share your kind comments with our staff.

Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have a teenage daughter and a tween son who understandably do not like sharing a bed on vacations, so we stay at Homewood Suites whenever possible. They offer clean, comfortable, and generally well-appointed rooms, most importantly with multiple beds and usually a pull-out sofa bed as well. The kitchen area and hotel schedule is set up for longer-term stays, but we usually just hit these places for a night or two. I would be perfectly happy making this a home base for longer stays, though. This was our first visit to this particular Atlanta-area Homewood Suites, and it easily measured up to the others we've visited. It's likely this will go on our list for a regular stop if/when we find ourselves traveling to or through Atlanta in the future. One note: the pool is outdoors and not heated! I know Atlanta is in the South, but it does tend to get cold there. On this particular late November trip the temp was in the 40s and 50s, so sadly there was no swimming for the kids.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Long Island, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family and I stay here regularly when we visit our family in the Kennesaw area. Like most Homewood suites this property is clean, well maintained, has a decent breakfast.

A solid choice when in the area and need a suite hotel. This property would receive an excellent but for the following items:
1. Slow free internet. Hilton continues to try to get you to buy "fast" internet by slowing the free product. Just don't get it.
2. The breakfast is just okay. Not terrible, not great.

Finally, the front desk person gave a "family" member my room number!!!!!
Now, the person was a family member, an in law. So last name was different. BUT........really?
What if my wife and daughter were alone and someone could say they were related. This and was a serious breach of trust and protocol. I will be addressing it directly with the GM.

But overall a Very Good property.

Hello smcptravels !

Thank you for your review of our hotel and we are delighted that you found our property to be clean and well maintained. I am very happy to report that we will be dramatically increasing the speeds of our complimentary wifi in the next coming weeks. In regards to one of our front desk agents providing your room number to what could have been strangers, I do apologize. This is completely against our hotel's security policies and I have reiterated this to our staff at the Front Desk. Please feel free to contact me directly at 678-354-2800 ext 503 if you would like to discuss your recent stay.

Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my favorite hotel in the Kennesaw area. It's close and convenient to shopping with many eateries to choose from.

I was able to check-in early with no issues. Room was perfect as always.

I didn't encounter any issues thus making this another perfect stay with them.

If traveling in the Kennesaw/Atlanta area I highly recommend this property. You won't be disappointed.

Why stay anywhere else but with the Best!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Shafik M, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Hello Randy W. !

I am very delighted to read that you had another excellent stay with us and thank you for sharing your wonderful review here on TripAdvisor. You are correct that we are located near lots of shopping and eating options. We are very proud to be your favorite hotel in Kennesaw. Looking forward to your next visit with us soon.

Homewood Suites Atlanta NW Kennesaw

Been to Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr? Share your experiences!