“1 Night Stay On Our Way Home From Disney World” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Gas and Go Offer
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
“1 Night Stay On Our Way Home From Disney World”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

My family of 3 & I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel!
This was our first time staying in a Homewood Suites, even as a Hilton HHonors member, and we were thoroughly impressed.
The hotel grounds were well kept, the lobby was attractive and welcoming, the staff was incredibly friendly (on the phone and in person), and our room was spectacular. I believe the rooms are the very definition of what a suite should be and what I imagine one to be when I pay the extra money to stay in one! Although we didn't get to utilize the extra outdoor amenities while visiting I was able to view the basketball court and pool and they appeared clean and well kept as well. Breakfast was great and offered a nice variety of options. Indoor seating was limited and we did end up having to eat outside. My only complaint was that the door to the outdoor seating area was locked so we had to wait for someone to open it every time we needed to come back in during our breakfast.

For families traveling with a child on the Autism spectrum -
The kitchen was perfect for fixing my 6 year old son's dinner and there are a variety restaurants in close proximity that offer delivery/take out! Having a separate seating area with TV & Bedroom area with TV were perfect for allowing him to lay in bed to wind down with still having entertainment separate from the adults and all the hub bub! The bathroom was clean and the perfect size for me to be able to kneel down while he was in the tub. The dining area in the lobby does have an outdoor seating area if you are in need of a less crowded and more quiet area to eat.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. We value guest reviews, comments and compliments which provide information that will allow our hotel to continue to make every guest experience an enjoyable one.

It is a common rule to keep all outside doors entering into the hotel locked at all times. Sorry you had an issue with your keys not working for the outside doors, but am glad to hear otherwise, your stay was enjoyable.

Once Again, Thank You for your comments and compliments

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

The room was much better than I imagined. The hotel was full so I was not able to do early check-in, but they accommodated me with a late check-out. I will definitly use this chain again in the future. Although the hotel is in a decent location, the traffic is very congested in that area.

• Stayed February 2014
On behalf of the staff at Homewood Suites, thank you for taking time to review your recent stay.
I am so very pleased that you found your time with us to be enjoyable.

It is a team effort to provide our guests with comfort, service, and most of all, a pleasant experience. The traffic in this area is due to all the great shopping centers in the area.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back !
bethlehem, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

rooms are noise an the management will not come up to stop the noise in the next room or in the halls. the food was good an other swevice were good. the value was ok for the size of the room. needs to faind a faster way to get to main lobby if you are in the back rooms

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I am certainly disappointed by the lack of responsiveness you experienced during your stay. We pride ourselves on responding to each and every guest complaint during every shift, but do apologize we feel short of your expectations.

Please reach out to me at mbanks@vhghotels.com as to see where we fell short.

Thanks
Ector, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

When I arrived I was greeted quickly and with a great attitude. When I got to my room I realized that it was a smoking room. I went to the front desk and they said they would have someone come to take care of the odor. They never sent anyone. A few days into my stay, I was informed that they realized I am in a smoking room and would like to move me. This was great because due to sleep apnea, I don't rest well in smoke odor conditions. I was happy that I was moved but I should not have had to wait so long to begin an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so very much for your review and comments regarding your recent stay.

It is always a pleasure to gather opinions and comments from our guests so that we may continue to make our guest experiences even better.

I would love the opportunity to take a look at your reservation to see where we feel short. Please reach out to me at mbanks@vhghotels.com

Thanks
Marietta, GA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

All aspects of the visit rated excellent. The staff is to be commended for even though the hotel was totally booked, they allowed stranded travelers to stay in the lobby to keep warm during a very severe weather emergency in the Atlanta area. It made us very proud to see the humanitarian goodness in corporate America that they exhibited.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

On behalf of the staff of the Homewood Suites - Kennesaw, thank you for taking time out to review and share your comments on The "Award Winning" Homewood Suites in Kennesaw GA.

It is always a pleasure to receive compliments from our guests. It is during these time's, is when everyone should pull together for the common good of everyone.

Once again, Thank You
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stayed during a huge storm in Atlanta that had the entire city shut down. The staff at the hotel was OUTSTANDING. The general manager was helpful, Chelsie at the front desk and Nikki who prepares food never left for 3 days and worked the whole time with smiles on their faces and kind words for everyone. They also helped stranded folks even when there were no rooms. This is the MOST helpful staff I have ever encountered at a hotel. Kudos to your team!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
I am so very pleased that you found your time with us to be enjoyable even during that dificult time here in GA.

It is a team effort to provide our guests with comfort, service, and most of all a pleasant experience. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back !
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Was bringing our grandaughter back to college .have stayed at this hotel before and rec'd a discout rate for Kennesaw State University but when we ask about the rate this time no one including the manager was not very helpful . Was very disappointed in breakfast. hot food was cool and coffeee was lukewarm. We are Hilton Honors Members and have stayed at other Hilton chain hotels before . Your competitors in the same area have discounted college rates and amenities equal to yours.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Mildred B, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
I am sorry to hear we fell short of your expectations.

Please reach out to me personally at mildred.banks@hilton.com with your check in date and confirmation number. With this information I can research to see why the Kennesaw University rate was not available. Also, before booking your next stay, contact me personally so I can make sure you receive the best available rate I have to offer.

Been to Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr? Share your experiences!