We had a great stay here for three nights at the end of a trip around Denmark. Very nice rooms which were simply but very tastefully decorated. The pub food is great (I recommend the ribs). Very simple to catch a bus into town. My only gripe is that it is pretty expensive. That said, we would definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Skovshoved Hotel Charlottenlund
- Skovshoved Hotel Charlottenlund, Denmark - Copenhagen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are proud to welcome you at one of Denmark’s most charming hotels.You will find the hotel – cosy, presence, hip and romantic, at the same time.Skovshoved Hotel is located north of Copenhagen (only 7 kilometres). It is beautifully surrounded by old fishers men houses andmore wealthy modern houses Close to beaches, Nature, architecture and shopping areas.We welcome you to 22 modern rooms with balcony and sea view, perfect for work or treatment.Since 2011 our restaurant was awarded with a Bib Gourmand by the prestige’s Michelin guide as the only hotel in Scandinavian.Skovshoved Hotel and Restaurant is a modern hotel with unique facilities and with 350 years of atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Skovshoved Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.