“Nice desserts” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Nice desserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

The Gelato was sooo good that we had it after lunch and after dinner the same day. Tasty and lots of flavors to choose from.

Visited July 2013

Louisville, KY
“Great Place for Gelato”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stopped here twice in 3 days and each time the service was good and the gelato was tasty. Prices are reasonable.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Texas
“Wow Gelato!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I had never had gelato before, but I am a fan now!! The service was great. I had a couple scoops and decided that wasn't enough. I went back and they made me a malt out the double chocolate chip. Super good stuff!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Creve Coeur, Missouri
“The Gelato was Yummo! Just like I remembered it in Florence, Italy.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Sweet, caught my and my sons' attention immediately. We went here after our time spent at the Alaska Sea Museum. Sweet darlings is located on the Main Street in downtown Seward. We went in and were immediately drawn to the gelato. They had my favorite (Stratchaella-chocolate chip). It was just as I remembered it. So good (why there isn't a bigger market for gelato in the US is beyond me). In fact the entire family had a cup of gelato. All the flavors tried, mint chip, cookies and cream, Stratchaella were all extremely good.

They also had the other things such had hand made candies such as fudge, butter cups etc. We did not try any of those, although we wanted to. The prices appeared to be in line with other hand made sweet treat candy stores. Good place to stop for a sweet tooth fix or for a dessert.

Visited June 2013
Alaska
“Memories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is a wonderful little candy, trinket shop that will take you back to being a kid. No way to eat everything without requiring a wheelbarrow so I settled for fudge and salt water taffy. The popcorn was my favorite! We will be back!

• Visited June 2013