“Average Breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
portland, or
“Average Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

My husband wanted to come for the breakfast corned beef. We were expecting a hash, but was actually just corned beef with hash browns and eggs as well. The corned beef was well cooked and tasty. I had the cheese and egg sandwich. Everything was good, but not great. Service was prompt and coffee was good.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Painesville, Ohio
“comfort food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We had the haddock sandwich and we both thought it was very good, reasonable price, no alcohol here just basic small diner kind of place with good food.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

We had pancakes and reindeer sausage for brunch. Food was delicious. Waitress was pleasant and helpful. My wife loved the coffee.

Visited August 2014
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“BEWARE! Don't waste your time! ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Just visited this place, and I would not recommend it to anyone. Overly priced for the quality of the food. I ordered a pound of crabs for $30 and I only received 3 or 4 small legs! I've ordered a pound of crabs from multiple places before and it was way more than the amount that I received from here! Another person in our group ordered a burger and was not a fan of it!
The wait was also horrendous for the little amount of food my group ordered! Don't waste your money here!

Incline Village, NV
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

First we were confused by the name. Which is now Gold Coast Alaskan Bistro but still has a Nellies sign too. And Gold Coast isn't on Trip Advisor.

But back to the food. I had a good Cheese Burger and my husband liked the halibut tacos. Both would have been better with a beer. The waitress was friendly and attentive. We didn't find it any more expensive than any other expensive restaurant! And less than Seward Brewing although I highly recommend it over Nellies.