Like the majority of reports about this destination the first thing to say is that this is a very nice hotel with good facilities, bar, restaurant gym and spa. The food could not be faulted - we're not fans of buffet food but even the buffet style half board option is of a very high standard. The breakfasts are also excellent. The rooms are spacious, clean and generally well appointed. There is a reasonable upgrade available to one of the garden villas attached to the hotel - these look spectacular each one boasting a private plunge pool.
All the staff are very friendly and extremely professional.
A few 'oddities' - the separate beach bar which is just over the road has been 'closed for renovation' for some time, as has the hotel Sky lounge. It actually appears there aren't enough customers to sustain these facilities. This however does not impact on the main hotel area. The spa/gym is exceptional and well attended. I had a back massage - €15 for 15 minutes - just great.
I'd say this hotel is wonderful for medium stays of three or four days of total relaxation, or maybe longer if you have a car and are exploring the island. It's also very handy for Larnaca airport - just 10 minutes away by taxi.
There are no restaurants or bars within easy walking distance. The closest ones are in Pervolia village where there is a small number of Cypriot and English bars and restaurants.
The area (Kiti peninsular near Pervolia) is clearly a 'work in progress' - very quiet with several villa developments, some occupied, many for sale or rent.
All in all a relaxing seven days but I'd personally had enough after five - just a bit on the quiet side for me but I'm sure many would welcome this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new and exciting luxury Hotel-e Cyprus is located on the shores of remote Cape Kiti in the quaint seaside village of Pervolia. This boutique hotel, offers tranquility and breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea. Hotel-e is the latest jewel on Aphrodite's land and is designed in accordance with the principles of Feng Shui. Enjoy the Spa or the western Mediterranean cuisine and end the day with a relaxing drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your E Hotel Spa & Resort Cyprus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- e Hotel Spa And Resort Cyprus
- E Hotel Spa & Resort Cyprus Pervolia