This a nice older property. Very clean.Quiet location at the south end of town. Apparently some of the units have been refurbished. Ours was not. No major proplems. One small problem with the shared BBQ which was promptly fixed.
Only complaint was that WiFi had to be purchased at a cost of $8.95/day.
A bit of an odd room setup as the two bedrooms were on the main floor and the kitchen and living room were on the second floor.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Mauna Loa Village Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Wyndham Mauna Loa Village Hotel
- Wyndham Kailua Kona
- Wyndham Hotel Kailua Kona
- Mauna Loa Village
- Wyndham Kailua-Kona
- Mauna Loa Village Sea
- Kailua-Kona Wyndham
- Wyndham Mauna Loa Village Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Wyndham Mauna Loa Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.