We spent 7 days at The Kona Reef A16 Condo (booked thru Abbey Rentals), the condo was great, the view was spectacular.
Close to town (less than a mile) so walking to town, and avoiding the drive was nice.
Kona Inn , Lulu's are our favorite eating places. Try the mai tai's and sunsets at Don The Beachcomber at their ocean front bar.
Jack's Dive Locker ,good scuba diving.
We will Vacation here again in 2008.
Love the Big Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Reef is an oceanfront condominium resort adjacent to a sandy beach park in historic Kailua-Kona and near quaint shops and restaurants. One- and two-bedroom suites offer full-kitchens, FREE WiFi, and ocean or garden views. Amenities include an oceanfront swimming pool, jet spa, and a cabana with barbecue area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Kona Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Kona Reef Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Reef Kailua
- Kona Reef Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona