My wife & I had high expectations prior to arriving. We stayed in D24. Jan, the condo owner gave us excellent info via email leading up to our stay. The condo itself was clean, well maintained & full of all those little extras usually missing from holiday rentals. Great view with green sea turtles sighted from our balcony. We both had a wonderful week staying here on the Big Island and we thoroughly recommend Jan's condo D24.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Reef is an oceanfront condominium resort adjacent to a sandy beach park in historic Kailua-Kona and near quaint shops and restaurants. One- and two-bedroom suites offer full-kitchens, FREE WiFi, and ocean or garden views. Amenities include an oceanfront swimming pool, jet spa, and a cabana with barbecue area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Kona Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Kona Reef Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Reef Kailua
- Kona Reef Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona